No to Austerity!

Absolutely not. There wasn't​ a party for me or any (thinking) sane voter. I voted Lib Dem. A poor party but the least unpleasant.

I think the idea of Labour being progressive utterly abhorrent. Any progressive voter voting Labour is naive. To say​ the least.

I did a spoiled paper, the parties on offer were truly reprehensible.

Absolutely not. There wasn't​ a party for me or any (thinking) sane voter. I voted Lib Dem. A poor party but the least unpleasant.

I think the idea of Labour being progressive utterly abhorrent. Any progressive voter voting Labour is naive. To say​ the least.

Corbyn and the Labour Party are near to getting a million members. Why do you find that abhorrent?

Corbyn and the Labour Party are near to getting a million members. Why do you find that abhorrent?
No because they've been fed a pack of lies. What do the numbers have to do with it anyhow? Lies are lies. Labour under Corbyn is marginally less hateful than the Tories. Labour drones are just to naive to see it . He promised things he knew he would never or even want to deliver.

Tops got it right.

No because they've been fed a pack of lies. What do the numbers have to do with it anyhow? Lies are lies. Labour under Corbyn is marginally less hateful than the Tories. Labour drones are just to naive to see it . He promised things he knew he would never or even want to deliver.

Tops got it right.

Really? Why would he not want to deliver them? He is nothing if not honest, and has been wanting to do these things since before he even became Labour leader, not just for the benefit of the election.

And why do you consider them so outrageous? All of them were brought into being 70 years ago when the country was much poorer and in great debt having just fought a prohibitively expensive war. They were all commonplace enough not so long ago, considered necessary, and worked well for the benefit of all.

What is it that makes you think the working class do not deserve them now? The working class are the backbone of this country, and its wealth. Jeremy Corbyn doesn't do things just to win elections, he is a conviction politician. If he says it, he means it.

Really? Why would he not want to deliver them? He is nothing if not honest, and has been wanting to do these things since before he even became Labour leader, not just for the benefit of the election.

And why do you consider them so outrageous? All of them were brought into being 70 years ago when the country was much poorer and in great debt having just fought a prohibitively expensive war. They were all commonplace enough not so long ago, considered necessary, and worked well for the benefit of all.

What is it that makes you think the working class do not deserve them now? The working class are the backbone of this country, and its wealth. Jeremy Corbyn doesn't do things just to win elections, he is a conviction politician. If he says it, he means it.

He didn't do anything to win the election - he lost.

Edited by nikki-red
Fixed the quote

He didn't do anything to win the election - he lost.

Considering he was fighting with both hands tied behind his back, and from a 0 starting position he did amazingly well.

He was fighting on all fronts. Enemies in his own party quite happy to put the knife in at every opportunity, and a hostile media that not only hadn't a good word to say for him, but went to unbelievable lengths to assassinate his character as well as his policies.

In spite of this, he managed to get his message across via public meetings, word of mouth and the internet, and to win the people over through sheer force of personality and hard work. He got a bigger vote and gained seats that people thought were impossible.

Considering he was fighting with both hands tied behind his back, and from a 0 starting position he did amazingly well.

He was fighting on all fronts. Enemies in his own party quite happy to put the knife in at every opportunity, and a hostile media that not only hadn't a good word to say for him, but went to unbelievable lengths to assassinate his character as well as his policies.

In spite of this, he managed to get his message across via public meetings, word of mouth and the internet, and to win the people over through sheer force of personality and hard work. He got a bigger vote and gained seats that people thought were impossible.

I quite like Corbyn it's just that some of his parties policies make them unelectable.