Nigel Farage may return..oh no!

Your missing the point about Farage and UKIP a bit, you have to take some responsibility for them too !

Farage and UKIP were the turning point for what got you into where you are today,a total shambles and still some people are digging away at the same hole.

Farage and UKIP were the turning point for what got you into where you are today,a total shambles and still some people are digging away at the same hole.

So tell me how and why Farage and UKIP managed to do that and then tell me what could or should have been done to prevent it ?

He's a back bencher at best with radical views which I repeat appeal to the baser human instincts.

For me he is a total embarrassment both in the U.K. and particularly in Europe.A totally nasty man with no solutions,just a rabble rouser.

Farage as P.M.? I suppose it could happen as Trump (another obnoxious specimen )became president.What a joke.

I hope that we in the U.K.collectively have more sense.

As I am a UKipper can you add fuel to your fire and give me plain facts please.

What are his "radical" views and which "baser" human instincts do you refer to.

Why is Nigel a "total embarrassment" .

What makes him "nasty".

"Solutions" to what exactly.

Angel1.

So tell me how and why Farage and UKIP managed to do that and then tell me what could or should have been done to prevent it ?

By stampeding a Prime Minister into giving a promise of a referendum and then subsequent blunders by him and following government figures to bring you to where you are now,backed up by a rabid anti EU right wing media whipping up people with nothing more than lies,innuendo,dog whistle politics and half truths.

What could have been done about it is like I said before,people outside of government,Joe public,having their own minds to see through the B/S,realising that it can't just have been all about the EU and immigrants,accepting some responsibility for allowing themselves to be played by all of the above and being part of the lie that was spread that it was all the foreigners fault,and only Brexit could solve it..........if only it were just about Brexit now.

By stampeding a Prime Minister into giving a promise of a referendum and then subsequent blunders by him and following government figures to bring you to where you are now,backed up by a rabid anti EU right wing media whipping up people with nothing more than lies,innuendo,dog whistle politics and half truths.

What could have been done about it is like I said before,people outside of government,Joe public,having their own minds to see through the B/S,realising that it can't just have been all about the EU and immigrants,accepting some responsibility for allowing themselves to be played by all of the above and being part of the lie that was spread that it was all the foreigners fault,and only Brexit could solve it..........if only it were just about Brexit now.

You need to go back a bit further I still think your missing the point, if the other political parties had taken into consideration peoples fears and issues regarding immigration before Farage and UKIP grabbed it, then maybe things would be so different, instead they all stood back frightened to engage the subject, that is why we are where we are !

As I am a UKipper can you add fuel to your fire and give me plain facts please.

What are his "radical" views and which "baser" human instincts do you refer to.

Why is Nigel a "total embarrassment" .

What makes him "nasty".

"Solutions" to what exactly.

Angel1.

His baser human instincts are to blame foreigners, specifically the EU for all our ills, when - as this week has proved - we can quite happily screw things up ourselves. He likes Donald trump - if that doesn't make you nasty by default I don't know what does. Oh and he lies - like all the time.

---------- Post added 10-06-2017 at 15:50 ----------

You need to go back a bit further I still think your missing the point, if the other political parties had taken into consideration peoples fears and issues regarding immigration before Farage and UKIP grabbed it, then maybe things would be so different, instead they all stood back frightened to engage the subject, that is why we are where we are !

There's a grain of truth in that - reflected in the amount of labour strongholds who voted in large numbers for brexit.