Ten reasons why I believe Theresa May should resign

No one has mentioned the election results in Scotland. I was very pleased to see so many Scottish separatists losing their seats, to parties that oppose separation

Agree that the election results were not great for the team that will negotiate Brexit, but it is what it is, and the Tories will have to do their best with Brexit and work out a compromise with the DUP's platform

No one has mentioned the election results in Scotland. I was very pleased to see so many Scottish separatists losing their seats, to parties that oppose separation

Agree that the election results were not great for the team that will negotiate Brexit, but it is what it is, and the Tories will have to do their best with Brexit and work out a compromise with the DUP's platform

They might have to do without the scottish tories as well if the DUP dont dial it down a notch. Ruth Davidson will tell Theresa may exactly where to shove it if the DUP get too much leverage.

Our impartial media is already pointing it out. Here's what the Beeb says on its Who are the DUP? page for example:

I don't know if the media you look at has been saying anything about it.

Funny how that says paramilitaries rather than terrorists though. A lot is said by 1 missing word. The IRA would be described as terrorists and rightly so, so if this was a piece on Sein Fein I can guarantee they wouldn't be calling them paramilitaries then.

They might have to do without the scottish tories as well if the DUP dont dial it down a notch. Ruth Davidson will tell Theresa may exactly where to shove it if the DUP get too much leverage.

Have to say I'm very impressed by Davidson.

Looks like the brand of Tory-ism tequired in Scotland is quite a bit different. More to the left.