Ladies with class .

I love mine. My neighbours dont. I hear them whisper to their children "don't look at the strange man in the yoga pants". That said I had a lot clothes donated to me anonymously so it's not all bad ;)

---------- Post added 14-06-2017 at 09:31 ----------

Have you tried looking in hospitals, banks, schools that sort of thing? You know, real life?

Read my post,it doesn't say all.

What,s the thread for then ?

Did you imagine that it had been started by a woman who was seeking your opinion and approval?

Alas, started by a man who thinks that it's okay for him to comment on and criticise the dress of strangers in a sexist way. You appear to have joined him.

---------- Post added 14-06-2017 at 10:51 ----------

Yes we do,look in the papers on the tv.

Look in real life instead. Do you even know any women?

---------- Post added 14-06-2017 at 10:52 ----------

Read my post,it doesn't say all.

It says "a lot", did you mean greater than 50%? Perhaps you meant "a small minority" and accidentally wrote "a lot".

And you'll note that some men make a living the same way, and if they have bodies that other people will pay to look at, why not.

Did you imagine that it had been started by a woman who was seeking your opinion and approval?

Alas, started by a man who thinks that it's okay for him to comment on and criticise the dress of strangers in a sexist way. You appear to have joined him.

It says "a lot", did you mean greater than 50%? Perhaps you meant "a small minority" and accidentally wrote "a lot".

And you'll note that some men make a living the same way, and if they have bodies that other people will pay to look at, why not.

The thread isn't about men and to be if its 10 having sex on tv or getting undressed for all to see .that's a lot.Just been passed the newsagent and on the front page of 1 tabloid is about 2 women on an island,if they were my daughter I would be ashamed.

And yes I do know women but not the type you see on the media.

Are you saying that 10 out of 32 million women in this country is a lot?

So you know full well that the media view that you're basing your opinion on is not reflective of the reality.

---------- Post added 14-06-2017 at 13:55 ----------

We live in a world where a lot of women would rather get on by getting their kit off or doing something outrageous live on air than working for a living.

To be clear, how many is a lot, as a percentage? And how does it compare to men behaving in the same way?

Are you saying that 10 out of 32 million women in this country is a lot?

So you know full well that the media view that you're basing your opinion on is not reflective of the reality.

---------- Post added 14-06-2017 at 13:55 ----------

To be clear, how many is a lot, as a percentage? And how does it compare to men behaving in the same way?

I'd stop if I were you, it's like asking a peanut to do Algebra.

No, you're absolutely right, in fact forget progress at all, let's go back to the 1900's when women didn't have the vote and they dress all lady like for your pleasure.

The relevance of the date is that generally we have become more tolerant of personal choice and come to a realisation that there is no such thing as dressing 'like a women.' Or at least some of us have others, such as yourself, seem to still have misogynistic views that somehow women should conform to your stereotypical view of how they should dress.

I don't expect anyone to conform to my view it's just an opinion.

---------- Post added 15-06-2017 at 14:29 ----------

I don't expect anyone to seek my approval for anything,as for opinions if someone doesn't want to see someone else's opinion then don't use the forum.

My opinion is that your opinion marks you as rather antiquated and misogynistic.

---------- Post added 15-06-2017 at 15:05 ----------

d as far as I'm concerned any woman who dresses like a man in jeans or trousers rather than a skirt or a dress doesn't look like a woman.

Specifically, this opinion. Firstly, in case you imagined that you mattered, I was pointing out that women don't want nor have asked for your opinion. And I hope the implication that it's offensive and misogynistic was also clear, but I've spelled it out for you now anyhow.