Ladies with class .

Those photo's are fifty five years old taken mostly in the Red Lion on Holly Street and are an infringement on the right to remain un known to other users on this forum .

The Park hotel at Hillsbro will ensure that a strict door is enforced next season .

Since the last change of management one is allowed to wear a hat once again.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=1923+cup+final+images&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#imgrc=zyAZKti_TkhB_M:

Never mind the women of today what about the nancy boys with their tattoos, beards, and carefully styled hair ? Men just used to have short, back and sides, shirts with rolled up sleeves, and corduroy trousers.!! But of course a lot of them worked in real jobs didn't they ? :thumbsup:

Back in the 'forty,s fifty,s and sixty,s', men used to be slim, they wore neat suits and certainly never shouted vile obscenities at passing ladies.

None of them were fat, tattoo covered larger swilling louts like all men everywhere are now.

:rolleyes:

Aye the 40s were lovely with all the rationing- except for VD which was available to all 'free' on tap.:rolleyes:

Don't shoot the runner … blame Freud. At least I didn't mention the lycra/Alien head brigade. What's a 'manship' by the way, and what is 'up' it? … you've lost me there. :huh:

I guess your not a fan of ' Man Buns ' either, lol:hihi:

Never mind the women of today what about the nancy boys with their tattoos, beards, and carefully styled hair ? Men just used to have short, back and sides, shirts with rolled up sleeves, and corduroy trousers.!! But of course a lot of them worked in real jobs didn't they ? :thumbsup:

ok ok trish. get your point.

we cant all look like g c you know.:wink:

Not sure if serious??????

Don't worry, it was a rubbish attempt at sarcasm!

OP's post is ridiculous!

---------- Post added 13-06-2017 at 12:30 ----------

Back in the 50s when men were drunk by 12, slapped their secretary on the arse and then had a kip in the office before having sex with a mistress and home in time for dinner?

( I only know the 50s from Mad Men)

Exactly, the good ol' days! :hihi:

You may have a point, however this thread is about women and as far as I'm concerned any woman who dresses like a man in jeans or trousers rather than a skirt or a dress doesn't look like a woman.

You may have a point, however this thread is about women and as far as I'm concerned any woman who dresses like a man in jeans or trousers rather than a skirt or a dress doesn't look like a woman.

Have I entered some sort of time warp? You do realise it's the 21st century?