Ladies with class .

You may have a point, however this thread is about women and as far as I'm concerned any woman who dresses like a man in jeans or trousers rather than a skirt or a dress doesn't look like a woman.

What about them Scottish blokes who wear a skirt wi out underpants.

You may have a point, however this thread is about women and as far as I'm concerned any woman who dresses like a man in jeans or trousers rather than a skirt or a dress doesn't look like a woman.

It's very fortunate that they neither want nor need your approval or indeed your opinion then.

We live in a world where a lot of women would rather get on by getting their kit off or doing something outrageous live on air than working for a living.

No we dont.

---------- Post added 13-06-2017 at 23:10 ----------

This thread is one of the worst to appear on here in many months.

Have I entered some sort of time warp? You do realise it's the 21st century?

I don't see why women should not want to look like women because of a date.

---------- Post added 14-06-2017 at 07:54 ----------

What about them Scottish blokes who wear a skirt wi out underpants.

Weird, yes but the thread is about women.

---------- Post added 14-06-2017 at 07:56 ----------

It's very fortunate that they neither want nor need your approval or indeed your opinion then.

What,s the thread for then ?

---------- Post added 14-06-2017 at 07:57 ----------

Edited by spilldig

Anyhoooo i like yoga pants.

I love mine. My neighbours dont. I hear them whisper to their children "don't look at the strange man in the yoga pants". That said I had a lot clothes donated to me anonymously so it's not all bad ;)

---------- Post added 14-06-2017 at 09:31 ----------

Yes we do,look in the papers on the tv.

Have you tried looking in hospitals, banks, schools that sort of thing? You know, real life?

I love mine. My neighbours dont. I hear them whisper to their children "don't look at the strange man in the yoga pants". That said I had a lot clothes donated to me anonymously so it's not all bad ;)

---------- Post added 14-06-2017 at 09:31 ----------

Have you tried looking in hospitals, banks, schools that sort of thing? You know, real life?

Why would you look for naked girls in schools you dirty old man.

Why would you look for naked girls in schools you dirty old man.

No you silly goose, our poster trapped in the 1950s needs to look around the real world and look at fully clothed high achieving women or young women determined to achieve whilst remaining fully clothed.

But you knew that;);););)

I don't see why women should not want to look like women because of a date.

No, you're absolutely right, in fact forget progress at all, let's go back to the 1900's when women didn't have the vote and they dress all lady like for your pleasure.

The relevance of the date is that generally we have become more tolerant of personal choice and come to a realisation that there is no such thing as dressing 'like a women.' Or at least some of us have others, such as yourself, seem to still have misogynistic views that somehow women should conform to your stereotypical view of how they should dress.