Is Rolf Harris a nice man?

Actually, Nick, I knew about Harris's sinister experiments in animal eugenics but wanted to spare fellow posters the details in case they found them too distressing. I know that you have brought the matter out in the open in good faith, and it cannot be brushed under the carpet any longer. Yes, Harris is creating 'Uber-pets' [or 'real bonzer nazi critters', as he is wont to describe them] in secret laboratories somewhere in the outback. In the case of the attack upon Ray Mears, allegedly Harris set the foul chimera of a creature upon Mears with a deranged cry of 'Can you tell what it is yet?!'

I'd heard (from a highly uninformed source) he'd taken a G.C.S.E course at the Central University Neepsend Tipsite in the subject of "Rolfing" and got a grade 'E' Honours Pass.

This may tie in with a few of the above posts concerning the alleged interest in animal eugenics.

For those unfamiliar with this subject I here quote the Chambers Dictionary

"Rolfing", noun, a therapeutic technique for correcting postural faults and improving physical wellbeing through manipulation of the muscles and joints, so that the body is realigned symmetrically and the best use made of gravity in maintaining balance."

Unquote

And, I don't think he's as good at drawing/painting as Tony Hart (who is a real gentleman, he has a cravat and everything).

I have to agree, like I said - Harris's 'Club' was flippin wierd but Tony Hart's prog was much better. Nothing sinister at all about little Morph and I always thought Tony looked very kind and had less hair and a more 'genuine' smile.

Now, what do we think of Neil Buchanan?

Shoeshine,

Harris was a mature undergraduate at Central University Neepsend Tip Site [where I am currently Vice -Chancellor], but failed to complete studies. The official reason given was that his programme of study clashed with broadcasting commitments. Between you and I, we dismissed him from the Rolfing Studies programme because he had upset female staff by playing with his 'Didgeridoo'. His impromptu mooning version of 'Sun Arise' also greatly offended staff in our Human Resources department.

An Australian friend of mine has a tape of Rolf Harris singing that 80s song "I don't want anybody else, when I think about you I touch myself" accompanied by his wobble board as a spoof.

I used to think he was so lovely and harmless, but after hearing him croaking about how he'll 'get down on his knees to do anything for you' I'll never look at him the same way again.

Two little boys indeed!

This is typical puerile behaviour from Harris, JBee- nasty little songs about 'touching himself', bondage with Kangaroos and 'two little boys', one of whom I might add, 'has room on his horse for two'. Words fail me.

Archived