It would all be so much better if women were in charge

...that SF still has more than it's fair share of small minded men who are insecure, frightened and labouring under the delusion that giving women a fair crack of the whip represents a threat to their fragile egos.

I'm happy for everyone to have a fair crack... what I'm not convinced of is that someone is as good or better than someone else simply because of their genitals.

A woman wouldn't run things better simply because she's a woman - it will be a number of factors built up over her lifetime that will determine whether she's any good or not. Just as some men have succeeded and other men haven't.

I just want the best person for the job - do I dislike Theresa May because she's a woman? No! I dislike her because I don't think she's particularly good... but that goes for most politicians that have come before her and those around now. I didn't like Cameron much either. I've voted for women in local elections before because I liked their causes, not because they were women, and that's the same with male candidates.