It would all be so much better if women were in charge

Men who hate women - there are more around than many people realise.

That bloke in Canada for one. The other killer mentioned by him had thousands of fans apparently.

I love women - i just don't see them as the fragile porcelain dolls that the 'allies' do.

I love strong women! Women who test me and challenge me. Being with a pushover would be boring. I like a woman who scares me a little bit and who makes my adrenaline rush.

However, many of these so-called 'feminists' don't want to be 'women' - they think they do, but the behaviour they portray is that of the fictional 'toxic masculinity'. Basically, if you can't beat them, join them. I have far more respect for Germaine Greer than any short-fringed, multi-colour haired feminazi who thinks having her tatas out and being loud and foul-mouthed during a public protest is going to help their cause more than actual intelligent debate.

Looking at these 3rd wave feminists with their safe-spaces amd inability to accept criticism whilst showing a lack of emotional maturity, are they really the kind of person we want controlling the world?

Perhaps rather than the veiled misogyny you could look up the Australian example.

I like women, but perhaps child birth is not compatible with having a full time job, because that is what bringing up baby is.

Leading the Conservatives in Scotland may be a push over, but when they hand the reins over to someone else, they may not want to give them back.

Scottish Conservative leader Ruth Davidson has announced that she is three months pregnant, just glad she is not in charge; would running the country be left until her maternity leave is over?

Her deputy will be in charge until she returns from maternity leave. I really don't see a problem?

I love women - i just don't see them as the fragile porcelain dolls that the 'allies' do.

I love strong women! Women who test me and challenge me. Being with a pushover would be boring. I like a woman who scares me a little bit and who makes my adrenaline rush.

However, many of these so-called 'feminists' don't want to be 'women' - they think they do, but the behaviour they portray is that of the fictional 'toxic masculinity'. Basically, if you can't beat them, join them. I have far more respect for Germaine Greer than any short-fringed, multi-colour haired feminazi who thinks having her tatas out and being loud and foul-mouthed during a public protest is going to help their cause more than actual intelligent debate.

Looking at these 3rd wave feminists with their safe-spaces amd inability to accept criticism whilst showing a lack of emotional maturity, are they really the kind of person we want controlling the world?

Can you give an example of what a good test and challenge would be?

Can you give an example of what a good test and challenge would be?

Just someone who has different interests and views and who isn't afraid to air them. I don't want someone to agree with me and just go along with me for an easy life. I don't want to be with a pushover, someone who has no drive or ambition. I like someone who, if they see something in me, will push me to achieve things instead of just pandering to me in times of procrastination.

I'm attracted to strong personalities, both with friends and partners. I like people who are going to add an edge to my life rather than dull it.

Her deputy will be in charge until she returns from maternity leave. I really don't see a problem?

Apparently the Scottish Government don't have such a thing for MSPs, I think they need to catch up say how much time a mother should spend with a new born.

Just someone who has different interests and views and who isn't afraid to air them. I don't want someone to agree with me and just go along with me for an easy life. I don't want to be with a pushover, someone who has no drive or ambition. I like someone who, if they see something in me, will push me to achieve things instead of just pandering to me in times of procrastination.

I'm attracted to strong personalities, both with friends and partners. I like people who are going to add an edge to my life rather than dull it.

Hang on. You don't want someone who has no drive or ambition, but you want someone to 'push me to achieve things instead of just pandering to me in times of procrastination'.

Do you see the irony?

Hang on. You don't want someone who has no drive or ambition, but you want someone to 'push me to achieve things instead of just pandering to me in times of procrastination'.

Do you see the irony?

Not really.

For example, when I wake up and don't want to go for a run as my bed is too comfy, but she makes me do it. I still enjoy running, but as a human, I'm prone to bouts of procrastination and lack of motivation. I'd do the same for her.

You're really clutching here...

Not really.

For example, when I wake up and don't want to go for a run as my bed is too comfy, but she makes me do it. I still enjoy running, but as a human, I'm prone to bouts of procrastination and lack of motivation. I'd do the same for her.

You're really clutching here...

You'd do the same for her?, that's good.

You sound a real catch for that lucky lady :)