It would all be so much better if women were in charge

Yes, actually whilst giving birth it's a full time job. But that generally lasts for less time than having the flu, so lets not pretend that this somehow disqualifies women from working at any level up to and including the premier of a country.

It's El Cid that I want to explain though, he made this comment.

---------- Post added 29-04-2018 at 09:26 ----------

I like women, but perhaps child birth is not compatible with having a full time job, because that is what bringing up baby is.

Quite blatantly sexist and apparently having forgotten that fathers exist.

This is where we get cross thread issues - i'm not telling women what they can or can't do! But walk-on/grid girls have been affected because someone has taken offence and removed the choice of the individual from the chance to work.

You say you're happy for women to choose for themselves... yet the women who choose to do glamour work are being stopped from doing so because of people like your good self.

If people don't want to look at attractive women, don't look! But these women enjoy being paid to travel the world and advertise businesses, and people like to look at them.

Where's the equality in stopping women from doing what they want to do?

99.9% of today's women who put their photo in the press are scantily clad and pose provocative,I wonder why?

99.9% of today's women who put their photo in the press are scantily clad and pose provocative,I wonder why?

Halibut already pointed out the entirely made up number.

But how do you imagine women "put" their photo in the press, are they taking out adverts?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/

Check it out, some women there, 0% are scantily clad or posing. Why do you imagine that how they dress though is any of your business? :suspect:

OK, not representative of 'all women'...

But this is Beyonce Knowles - quite a famous lady, looking quite scantily clad whilst pregnant:

https://goo.gl/images/HBEkpp

So what? You do understand that Beyonce Knowles isn't representative of all women right?

So this photograph is supposed to illustrate or prove what exactly?

There are some ludicrously stereotypical and outdated opinions being expressed on this thread. It has left me wondering if a thread titled 'It would be so much better with black people (or Asian or Muslim or other ethnic or religious minority) were in charge', would not have closed down with offending posts removed by now:huh:

So what? You do understand that Beyonce Knowles isn't representative of all women right?

So this photograph is supposed to illustrate or prove what exactly?

You're the one that seems to think women are all one homogenous group, and you set yourself up as some sort of spokesman, sorry, spokesperson, on their behalf.

Edited by Guest