It would all be so much better if women were in charge

So I read what they say. And?

How do I know they are being 100% honest and not just jumping on the victim/ #metoo bandwagon for a few moments in the limelight.

It has been known for people to lie you know.

No, its much better to demonize men in the 21st century.

This may be one of the reasons some people are starting to believe there is a war being waged on the white straight man.

Wow, you really are a one aren't you? Classic misogynistic victim blaming with a side order of 'poor me little white man' syndrome.

I suggest you read as much testimony as you can from prostitutes before you start deciding whether they feel used or not. You can't possibly speak for them.

It dosent stop you , you seem to speak for everyone

---------- Post added 30-04-2018 at 21:53 ----------

Wow, you really are a one aren't you? Classic misogynistic victim blaming with a side order of 'poor me little white man' syndrome.

Back to colour , again :confused:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

That was fun

It was the #metoo reference that had you running for your safe space wasnt it.

---------- Post added 30-04-2018 at 21:54 ----------

Back to colour , again :confused:

Ive noticed that too. He seems obsessed by colour.

[/color]One good reason why we'd all be better off if women were in charge is that we'd almost certainly have fewer wars.

With the exception of the Falklands war (Thatcher) nearly all wars have been started by men.

All supposition on your part.

And your at it again talking about what "women" would or wouldn't do, as if they're one homogenous group rather than individuals.

By the way, its two ladies, Theresa May and Amber Rudd who are at the centre of the Windrush thing. Women creating a supposed "hostile environment" for migrants, who'd have thought it eh? All women are supposed to be nice and improve politics according to you. :rolleyes:

Edited by Guest

What's your point and why do you imagine that her state of dress is a) important, b) anything to do with you?

The point is, sex sells! Beyonce has a made a career and a load of money by stripping down and shaking all she's got. No one is calling for her to be banned. Is she oppressed? Is it the straight white man forcing her to do it?

And on the title of this thread... there have been quite a few famous female warmongers throughout history! Then, of course, you get the likes of Countess Bathory... she liked a bit of torture and bloodshed. Yep, women have been the beacons of innocence and purity...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4454964/Female-rulers-27-likely-wage-WAR-males.html

Edited by leviathan13

So I read what they say. And?

How do I know they are being 100% honest and not just jumping on the victim/ #metoo bandwagon for a few moments in the limelight.

It has been known for people to lie you know.

No, its much better to demonize men in the 21st century.

This may be one of the reasons some people are starting to believe there is a war being waged on the white straight man.

my bold

Most people tell lies but according to some researchers women are better liars :D

With that in mind they should probably do a bit better in politics and big business as both are generally run on Bull crap.

Edited by Michael_W

my bold

Most people tell lies but according to some researchers women are better liars :D

With that in mind they should probably do a bit better in politics and big business as both are generally run on Bull crap.

Classic demonisation of women tactic. Well done; women are all liars.

Classic demonisation of women tactic. Well done; women are all liars.

So feminists generalise about men, that's finè because they're oppressed, strong and independent.

Man generalises women, he's a misogynist.

So feminists generalise about men, that's finè because they're oppressed, strong and independent.

Man generalises women, he's a misogynist.

Pretty much*, especially when it's an untrue generalisation, put there to bring women down and without any foundation as in this case.

*assuming you meant to say 'unoppressed'