Corbyn, requisition empty investment flats

Thou shalt not kill isn't a law; it's one of the Ten Commandments.

And you appear to be over-simplifying the rules of engagement for no apparent reason.

Anna said murder initially and it a common law

Edited by phil752

Anna said murder initially and it a common law

Yes.......so what?

"Thou shalt not kill" is not a law.

I was asking her for the specific legislation that says it's illegal to kill one person but legal to kill millions. Her answer was unsatisfactory.

Why?

I mena what gives you the right to go thieving like that?

I've got a car not been used for 2 years as well as a small cottage. Should I be expected to give that up as well?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added 16-06-2017 at 11:21 ----------

[/color]

When have you ever known the far left pay for anything? They spend other peoples money remember....

If you had a burnt out shell of a tower block opposite your cottage and the residents were sleeping on the grass would you not put a few of them up?

Why?

I mena what gives you the right to go thieving.

North Sea Oil rights. Companies bid for the licence to a bloc. If, for whatever reason, the licence-holder doesn't drill/survey the bloc it can and does go back to tender for another bidding round. The UK government issues the licences.

So, whilst very different, there is fundamental precedence.

North Sea Oil rights. Companies bid for the licence to a bloc. If, for whatever reason, the licence-holder doesn't drill/survey the bloc it can and does go back to tender for another bidding round. The UK government issues the licences.

So, whilst very different, there is fundamental precedence.

Is all that included in the original tender contract?