EBay advice please, listing removed after completed auction.

Help! I need some eBay advice again...

I recently sold some tickets for a sporting event on eBay. After a 3 day auction completed, the buyer promptly payed, and the funds are in my PayPal account.

Last night, about 6 hours after the auction ended, I recieved an eMail from eBay, with a subject line of "Your eBay listing has been removed: Event Tickets" (can provide more detail re: the email they sent, if required).

Checked my eBay account, the listing is removed. Checked by PayPal account, the funds are still there.

I'm due to be handing over the tickets in person, around lunch time today. I'm concerned, as the listing was removed, will eBay transfer the funds out of my PayPal account and back to the seller?

Is it best to withdraw the funds to my bank account, and if I do, can they still take money from there?

---------- Post added 16-06-2017 at 08:45 ----------

Following is an extract of the Email they sent...

Some of your listings haven't followed our Event Tickets policy. In this email, we're including some policy information to help you with your future listings. We also had to take the following actions:

- Listings that didn't follow eBay guidelines have been removed. A list of removed item(s) is available further down in this email.

- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

I doubt EBay could remove money from your PayPal account. Sounds like thieving to me. Still it is Ebay and they will do owt to winkle money off you.

Angel1.