Van mows down pedestrians near London mosque

No Mel, the emails were mailing list sign up autoresponders from the Canadian TV channel Robinson works for. Please, don't make me defend Robinson. Just accept that he's got no more to do with it than the Mosque he attacked, and we REALLY don't need to go there.

You are defending Robinson however much you try to deny it. Robinson is the opposite side of the extremist coin...

You are defending Robinson however much you try to deny it. Robinson is the opposite side of the extremist coin...

exactly

one side Choudry / Hamza etc etc, the other side Robinson, EDL, Britain first etc etc

exactly the same, different sides, all trying to convert and radicalise loners and alienated people with violent and criminal histories to do there dirty work

You could make exactly the same point about the vast majority of Muslims. Yet some people forget that.

Far right terrorism is definitely on the increase. Incidents are up, arrests are up, convictions are up. We do need increase surveillance of far right groups.

We need to root out terrorists, whatever their persuasion.

I agree, however if you were responsible for the surveillance budget what percentage would you spend on Islamic terror suspects and 'Far Right' terror suspects respectively ?

In other words let's see how Naïve you really are ;)

I agree, however if you were responsible for the surveillance budget what percentage would you spend on Islamic terror suspects and 'Far Right' terror suspects respectively ?

In other words let's see how Naïve you really are ;)

Ah. The username gag again. Wouldn’t it be funny if I was ahead of you. Like when I chose the name:P

What do you think of events in Italy today, Michael? Have you seen the stats regarding the rise in far right terrorism?

Ah. The username gag again. Wouldn’t it be funny if I was ahead of you. Like when I chose the name:P

What do you think of events in Italy today, Michael? Have you seen the stats regarding the rise in far right terrorism?

of course they will NEVER condemn a comrade

Its about time we all learned to live together scrap religeon all wars are caused by religeon we cant survive without each other asian shops opening till latevin the 70"s was the best thing since sliced bread :hihi:

trouble is human beings never will, theres ALWAYS an excuse

Its about time we all learned to live together scrap religeon all wars are caused by religeon we cant survive without each other asian shops opening till latevin the 70"s was the best thing since sliced bread :hihi:

I would love to see ALL religion made illegal. , regardless which imaginary god the brainwashed religious types follow.

Why don't you answer the question?

You can chuck as many stats about as you care to find, the reality, which even you can't deny, is that the vast majority of deadly attacks across Europe have no links to the 'Far Right'.

---------- Post added 04-02-2018 at 16:41 ----------

of course they will NEVER condemn a comrade

What the hell are you on about comrade, anyone who kills or plans to kill innocent people be they far right or Islamic extremists are the same to me, but let's not be so delusional to think that they are equal in threat because they are NOT :roll: