Van mows down pedestrians near London mosque

Why don't you answer the question?

You can chuck as many stats about as you care to find, the reality, which even you can't deny, is that the vast majority of deadly attacks across Europe have no links to the 'Far Right'.

---------- Post added 04-02-2018 at 16:41 ----------

:

The thing is, I think that you don’t like being lumped in with a load of terrorists. I don’t blame you really. But there you are happy to share your very right wing opinions. You can’t really go railing against all Muslims as potential terrorists and then not accept that some of your views are shared by a very nasty bunch who are willing to kill and spread terror. People are entitled to make those links.

As for your question, let’s watch them all. Let’s lock anyone up who spreads hatred, no matter which club they belong to.

---------- Post added 04-02-2018 at 17:27 ----------

What do you think about the cause of the incident?

I think that far right wing radicalisation is a serious threat to our way of life.

Ask me a more difficult question next time.

I think that far right wing radicalisation is a serious threat to our way of life.

It appears to be difficult enough, as you are avoiding answering it.

The cause of the shooting spree was the rape, murder and dismemberment of an Italian teenager. The accused is a migrant. That is the spark that lit this particular Fascists blue touch paper.

Her life was ended, never mind "threatened".

The thing is, I think that you don’t like being lumped in with a load of terrorists. I don’t blame you really. But there you are happy to share your very right wing opinions. You can’t really go railing against all Muslims as potential terrorists and then not accept that some of your views are shared by a very nasty bunch who are willing to kill and spread terror. People are entitled to make those links.

As for your question, let’s watch them all. Let’s lock anyone up who spreads hatred, no matter which club they belong to.

---------- Post added 04-02-2018 at 17:27 ----------

Why would I be lumped in with a load of terrorists ?

Where have I suggested that all Muslims are potential terrorists ?

Where are my very right wing opinions ?

What links exactly are people entitled to make ?

Why have you still not answered my question ?

The cause of the shooting spree was the rape, murder and dismemberment of an Italian teenager. The accused is a migrant. That is the spark that lit this particular Fascists blue touch paper.

Maybe the spark, but if you keep an eye open next November, you'll notice that it takes much more than a spark to make a bonfire.

I'm going to leave you and Michael to this thread. I always knew that this place was warped, but defending terrorists is a new low.

Maybe the spark, but if you keep an eye open next November, you'll notice that it takes much more than a spark to make a bonfire.

I'm going to leave you and Michael to this thread. I always knew that this place was warped, but defending terrorists is a new low.

Poor show fella very poor show !

hang on hang on, you sick individual...that is no excuse to randomly go round shooting at innocent people NO EXCUSE.

And no excuse to apologise for sick people who do such things

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42930749

The Nigerian who commited the crime is apparently locked up, the person who did the "revenge attacks" apparently is a known, ant immigration right wing bigot. and actually ran for office?

Several racist comments calling for revenge attacks were posted on the Facebook page of the victim's mother in the run up to Saturday's shootings, Ansa reports.

also seems the right wing "hate preachers" have been using the killing as an excuse

Right-wing politicians have been using Pamela Mastropietro's killing to promote their anti-migrant message as part of their campaign for the general election.

plenty of brits kill people, women, kids should we use that as an excuse to kill other fellow brits? random brits? innocent brits? no? thought not, just "immigrants" :roll:

hang on hang on, you sick individual...that is no excuse to randomly go round shooting at innocent people NO EXCUSE.

And no excuse to apologise for sick people who do such things

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42930749

The Nigerian who commited the crime is apparently locked up, the person who did the "revenge attacks" apparently is a known, ant immigration right wing bigot. and actually ran for office?

also seems the right wing "hate preachers" have been using the killing as an excuse

plenty of brits kill people, women, kids should we use that as an excuse to kill other fellow brits? random brits? innocent brits? no? thought not, just "immigrants" :roll:

You can bet your last pound that if it had been a Muslim who did the drive by in Italy there would have been a thread started by one if the resident right wingers on SF and it would have been pages long.

The double standards on this forum are stunning!

You can bet your last pound that if it had been a Muslim who did the drive by in Italy there would have been a thread started by one if the resident right wingers on SF and it would have been pages long.

Indeed fella

Its not double standards at all. The west is, for want of a better word At war with the political ideology that is islam. Therefore had it been a muslim who did this it would have probably been considered more newsworthy.

The fact that this shooting is a reaction to the way some of these african immigrants behave seemed to escape a lot of peoples attention. Do you think the rape, murder and dismemberment of this Italian teenager is an isolated case? No its not. Assaults, murder and rape are rife in parts of Europe that have thrown open their doors to some less developed cultures. African immigrants and immigrants from other countries are running rampant in parts of Europe and people are getting tired of it.

As far as Im aware no one died so thankfully this man is a terrible shot.