Van mows down pedestrians near London mosque

The Daily Mail (newspaper of the year 2016) has described the terrorist as a clean-shaven white man.

I'll be honest, I'm glad to see members of the clean-shaven white community are publicly condemning this terrorist attack.

But is that enough? It will be argued that clean-shaven white men could be doing a lot more to prevent this kind of extremist action... alerting the authorities of radical preachers, etc?

The Daily Mail (newspaper of the year 2016) has described the terrorist as a clean-shaven white man.

I'll be honest, I'm glad to see members of the clean-shaven white community are publicly condemning this terrorist attack.

But is that enough? It will be argued that clean-shaven white men could be doing a lot more to prevent this kind of extremist action... alerting the authorities of radical preachers, etc?

I'm white, but unfortunately I have a beard. What should I do? Can I still condemn the attack, or do I need to shave first?

Is it me or is this not getting as much airtime and sympathy as previous attacks?

i haven't been keeping a tally but the seems to have been lots of coverage and sympathy.

there have been fewer fatalities than in previous terrrorist attacks and it's lots of fatalities which gets airtime.

which is why what happened last week got wall to wall coverage but previous tower block fires got barely a mention.

Really sad to see incidents like this happening, scumbags like this are thankfully a minority and we should not let incidents like this divide us.

RIP to the person who has died and wishing a speedy recovery to the injured....

I just hope that one day this country will turn its attention to the deeper social issues of lonliness and disinfrachisement that are often the root causes these manifistations we see on TV.