The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

Supply and demand, you don't demand it supply dries up, unless the public is force fed,

bit like remoaners trying to feed project fear, no demand supply dries up.

Yeah, nothing wrong with undercutting British chicken farmers with US farmers who use growth-hormones banned in the EU and chlorine to ensure the chicken is white enough for MacDonalds and KFC to use, as long as that bargain bucket is cheap right!

The blinkers are so real on you that it is scary. I am considering ringing the police so they can take away your driving license as you can only see what is right in front of you.

Supply and demand, you don't demand it supply dries up, unless the public is force fed,

bit like remoaners trying to feed project fear, no demand supply dries up.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/politics/politics-headlines/brexit-does-not-necessarily-mean-brexit-says-may-20170721132499

Brexit voter Margaret Gerving said: “I never really knew what Brexit meant anyway. I just wanted it, passionately, with every fibre of my being.”

So true. You lot haven't got a clue what you're doing.

The blinkers are so real on you that it is scary. I am considering ringing the police so they can take away your driving license as you can only see what is right in front of you.

But what is even more worrying is that the rose tinted glasses block out so much of reality!

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/politics/politics-headlines/brexit-does-not-necessarily-mean-brexit-says-may-20170721132499

Brexit voter Margaret Gerving said: “I never really knew what Brexit meant anyway. I just wanted it, passionately, with every fibre of my being.”

So true. You lot haven't got a clue what you're doing.

We all love satire

(Also from the Daily Mash)

A REMAIN supporter has marked one year of feeling superior to the ignorant plebs who supported Brexit.

Nathan Muir, from Kingston, campaigned for Stronger In during the referendum and has taken every opportunity since to sigh loudly at the stupidity of Leave voters.

Muir said: “Over the past year, I have begun to look on the bright side of Brexit, namely that it gives me the perfect opportunity to demonstrate my sophistication and intelligence compared to the drooling Morlocks who got swindled by a bus.

“I stand a little taller knowing that I am an objectively better and less racist person than 52 per cent of my fellow citizens, none of whom understand European tariff law like I do.

Muir’s colleague Emma Bradford said: “I voted Remain, but listening to Nathan talk melodramatically about how he will never give up his European identity makes me wonder if Vote Leave might have been onto something.

“A lot of us were sad about the result, but he’s the only person I know who made a song and dance about joining the Lib Dems.

Yeah, nothing wrong with undercutting British chicken farmers with US farmers who use growth-hormones banned in the EU and chlorine to ensure the chicken is white enough for MacDonalds and KFC to use, as long as that bargain bucket is cheap right!

I'm wondering about your mental ability, unless you are tied down and force fed with the stuff, you don't have to buy it or eat it, if you eat at fast food places you get what you pay for, or sometimes not, meeoww.

I'm wondering about your mental ability, unless you are tied down and force fed with the stuff, you don't have to buy it or eat it, if you eat at fast food places you get what you pay for, or sometimes not, meeoww.

You may not be able to avoid it as the US will demand relaxation of labelling laws.