The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

Now you're showing sympathy for those who were ignored and left behind? :suspect:

Anyone showing sympathy for those who were ignored and left behind would have voted remain.

The ones who didn't show any sympathy were those who convinced the ignored and left behind to vote leave despite knowing they would be hit the hardest by brexit.

...because if they don't improve,what will have been the point of them voting for Brexit?

<scots accent>Freedom</scots accent>

to ruin our economy

<scots accent>Freedom</scots accent>

to become a third world country

ad nauseum

We are all "donkeys".

No, when....

your beliefs doesn't change based on facts and figures or any other reasoned argument however good they are

..then the "Hee Haaaaws" begin.

Clearly, you misunderstood the video ;)

Meanwhile: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/brexit-gove-hywel_uk_598edceae4b08a2472749f5f?2js&utm_hp_ref=uk

What does your gut tell you about that? lol

Edited by Magilla

We are all "donkeys".

The psychology of [motived reasoning] is a condition of human nature. It makes no difference if you voted Leave or Remain.

My decision was based on the likely economic outcome. Not on emotion. Not on some cult-ish belief. Not on accepting the lies of manipulative snake oil salesmen like Farage.

I've argued all along that the economy trumps everything. It doesn't matter what emotive impulses deviod of rational thought led people to believe that economic catastrophe was a price worth paying.

Soon enough that economic catastrophe will become so real and start hitting peoples' lives so hard that they will be forced to admit they made a mistake. The EU won't the focus for anger, but rather the people who led us to this point.

Farage better start tapping up Trump for US residency.

My decision was based on the likely economic outcome. Not on emotion. Not on some cult-ish belief. Not on accepting the lies of manipulative snake oil salesmen like Farage.

I've argued all along that the economy trumps everything. It doesn't matter what emotive impulses deviod of rational thought led people to believe that economic catastrophe was a price worth paying.

Soon enough that economic catastrophe will become so real and start hitting peoples' lives so hard that they will be forced to admit they made a mistake. The EU won't the focus for anger, but rather the people who led us to this point.

Farage better start tapping up Trump for US residency.

No it won't. The focus for the anger will still be the EU for being meanies, then any old immigrants, then anyone who isn't white. Hopefully who ever is in charge (by that I mean in government not who writes opinion for the daily mail) will pull something - I've no idea what - out of their hat to stave off economic melt down before the country descends in to total chaos but I don't know who.

No it won't. The focus for the anger will still be the EU for being meanies, then any old immigrants, then anyone who isn't white. Hopefully who ever is in charge (by that I mean in government not who writes opinion for the daily mail) will pull something - I've no idea what - out of their hat to stave off economic melt down before the country descends in to total chaos but I don't know who.

Enough people will see through it soon enough