The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

Elaborate?

You seem to have all the answers so you should already know.

---------- Post added 18-08-2017 at 17:10 ----------

Show the figures that prove the unemployed immigrants don't come to work.

---------- Post added 18-08-2017 at 16:07 ----------

No,but the ones who voted Brexit did,are you saying they were lying,if not,why put it on the bus?

Do you have proof of that or are you just making it up, or just plain lying.

You seem to have all the answers so you should already know.

---------- Post added 18-08-2017 at 17:10 ----------

Do you have proof of that or are you just making it up, or just plain lying.

I know lots of my friends and relatives voted out on the basis of more money for the NHS,are you saying they were lied to about it?

Show the figures that prove the unemployed immigrants don't come to work.

---------- Post added 18-08-2017 at 16:07 ----------

one in five of the unemployed in the U.K. are immigrants as reported on BBC news this week taken from the governments unemployment statistics.

If you don't agree with the figures take it up with them.

Also reported tourism to the U.K. is up.

More bad news for the remoaners

one in five of the unemployed in the U.K. are immigrants as reported on BBC news this week taken from the governments unemployment statistics.

If you don't agree with the figures take it up with them.

Also reported tourism to the U.K. is up.

More bad news for the remoaners

No,you said that the immigrants hadn't come to work,what I asked you for are the figures that prove this,not how many unemployed immigrants there are,which is an entirely different thing altogether

What you have done is misrepresent statistics,and stigmatise immigrants by stating that if they are unemployed,they haven't come to work,back up that statement with proof,not by using dog whistle politics and fearmongering.

Edited by chalga

I know lots of my friends and relatives voted out on the basis of more money for the NHS,are you saying they were lied to about it?

You seem to have a lot of thick friends.

There was no lie, less money given to the EU means more can be spent on the NHS.

No,you said that the immigrants hadn't come to work,what I asked you for are the figures that prove this,not how many unemployed immigrants there are,which is an entirely different thing altogether

What you have done is misrepresent statistics,and stigmatise immigrants by stating that if they are unemployed,they haven't come to work,back up that statement with proof,not by using dog whistle politics and fearmongering.

One in five of the UKs unemployed are immigrants, so they clearly aren't working, you carry on splitting hairs if you like, and keep ignoring the good news as it's bad news for someone wanting the UK to fail.

By the way, I didn't say that immigrants hadn't come here to work.

I said that the figures exploded the myth that ALL immigrants had come here to work, but you carry on making things up that I haven't said.

Edited by gomgeg

One in five of the UKs unemployed are immigrants, so they clearly aren't working, you carry on splitting hairs if you like, and keep ignoring the good news as it's bad news for someone wanting the UK to fail.

No,it's not splitting hairs,it's asking you to back up your statement with facts,that immigrants who are unemployed did not come to work.If they aren't working now,it doesn't mean to say they haven't been working before,or are looking for work now,or that they want to work at all times since they arrived,which makes your statement nonsense,and a misrepresentation of statistics and immigrants,now back up what you said with facts.

---------- Post added 18-08-2017 at 17:28 ----------

You seem to have a lot of thick friends.

There was no lie, less money given to the EU means more can be spent on the NHS.

How can they be thick if they voted for more money for the NHS.Now either you agree that this is what they are getting,or expand on your answer in post 1448,which is it?

No,it's not splitting hairs,it's asking you to back up your statement with facts,that immigrants who are unemployed did not come to work.If they aren't working now,it doesn't mean to say they haven't been working before,or are looking for work now,or that they want to work at all times since they arrived,which makes your statement nonsense,and a misrepresentation of statistics and immigrants,now back up what you said with facts.

See my edit on the previous post, then show me where I said what you are saying I said.

Then show me the FACTS that all immigrants came here to work.

As usual with the remoaners ignore the good news and carry on moaning about a democratic process.

See my edit on the previous post, then show me where I said what you are saying I said.

Then show me the FACTS that all immigrants came here to work.

As usual with the remoaners ignore the good news and carry on moaning about a democratic process.

You can edit all you want,the fact is that you have linked an unemployment figure on immigrants with a statement that it explodes the myth that they all come to work,which is dog whistle politics and a misrepresentation of statistics and stigmatisation of immigrants,now back up your statement with facts and figures,because that unemployment figure you quoted says nothing about immigrants coming to the UK to not work,show us the figures that do.

---------- Post added 18-08-2017 at 17:28 ----------

How can they be thick if they voted for more money for the NHS.Now either you agree that this is what they are getting,or expand on your answer in post 1448,which is it?

They are getting nothing at the moment the EU is still taking it.