The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

You can edit all you want,the fact is that you have linked an unemployment figure on immigrants with a statement that it explodes the myth that they all come to work,which is dog whistle politics and a misrepresentation of statistics and stigmatisation of immigrants,now back up your statement with facts and figures,because that unemployment figure you quoted says nothing about immigrants coming to the UK to not work,show us the figures that do.

Show us the figures that ALL immigrants came here to work, oh no you can't can you? Just the same as I can't show you the other figures because neither of us know the reasons, I am merely stating the FACT that one in five of the UKs unemployed are immigrants and that unemployment is down again which most people see as good news, but of course the remoaners hate to see that sort of news.

Well I've got to go and get ready now as Mrs gomgeg is taking me out tonight for a few pints to celebrate all the good news, you carry on moaning.

Show us the figures that ALL immigrants came here to work, oh no you can't can you? Just the same as I can't show you the other figures because neither of us know the reasons, I am merely stating the FACT that one in five of the UKs unemployed are immigrants and that unemployment is down again which most people see as good news, but of course the remoaners hate to see that sort of news.

Well I've got to go and get ready now as Mrs gomgeg is taking me out tonight for a few pints to celebrate all the good news, you carry on moaning.

Don't worry,what you wrote isn't going to change while you're in the pub,so it's still going to be there for you to prove when you get back.

Don't you,what did you have in Post 1448 then,compared with post 1455?,an upside down tablet?

Obviously you also have trouble reading, no predictions in either post.

Perhaps you've got your ball upside down, must be uncomfortable.