The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

You are part of the decision making process in the EU,or were.

The EU decision making process is deliberately remote and complex so as to exclude the majority of ordinary citizens in the member countries. The unelected elite who run the EU prefer it this way.

you don't like the rules,leave the club.

17,410,742 people voted to leave this squalid capitalist club recently.

Did you not hear?

The question is this: Will we be allowed to leave?

I think not.

Allowing ordinary people to get what they democratically vote for is not how the EU does things.

Funny how they accidentally voted to join an even more capitalist club but are too thick to realise that is what they went for.

'Sheffield Wednesday will never be champions! I know, I am going to support Stockbridge Park Steels!' but then in reverse.

The EU decision making process is deliberately remote and complex so as to exclude the majority of ordinary citizens in the member countries. The unelected elite who run the EU prefer it this way.

Did you not hear?

The question is this: Will we be allowed to leave?

I think not.

Allowing ordinary people to get what they democratically vote for is not how the EU does things.

Walk away,right now,nothing stopping you except your gutless arguing government,nothing to do with the EU,you voted out,now go,stop trying to get back in by the back door,show some guts and away with you to the land of unicorns that your leaders promised.............what is stopping you?

Funny how they accidentally voted to join an even more capitalist club but are too thick to realise that is what they went for.

Over 17 million people are "thick"?

Incredible.

Simply because they voted in a different way to you?

This arrogant and elitist attitude is perhaps one reason why so many ordinary decent people voted against the Brussels capitalist club.

Better off out.

'Sheffield Wednesday will never be champions! I know, I am going to support Stockbridge Park Steels!' but then in reverse.

You think someone is making a coherent argument then **** it up by calling everyone that didn't vote the same way as them 'thick'.

Way to go.

If we still make some then it cant be none can it! The fact that companies may be foreign owned also does not make it none as its still British made.

Still have trouble reading.

If you look back at my original question, I asked which BRITISH steelmaker can make stainless steel.

I knew the answer is none, which was why I asked ;)

Edited by ez8004

Voted for Remain , all educated ,clever people . Voted for Leave, all uneducated ,thick people . All I can say is that its a shame that all the educated , clever people didn't go out and vote in the referendum . If they did we wouldn't be here now :confused:

I'll just leave this here.

I don't get your point.

---------- Post added 29-10-2017 at 00:16 ----------

I don’t think people really want to be dragged down to enforced frugal living. They won’t accept it. What makes you think they will?

Again we seem to be returning to this theme of punishing middle class people for doing well. You’ve got to be very careful with that. Extremely careful and should be mindful that hollowing out of the middle class is a key neoliberal goal.

---------- Post added 27-10-2017 at 07:11 ----------

What do you mean by ‘charge’?

EU tariffs and quotas