The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

I guess that we could always increase immigration:rolleyes:

It has started off pretty well. Pound down. Inflation up. Government in disarray. Exodus of talent. Financial services packing up and moving off.

Let me know when something good happens.

---------- Post added 29-06-2017 at 16:36 ----------

I turn down making a shilling on a regular basis. Mostly because I can make two shillings elsewhere and more easily.

Why are you still here?

Guest sibon
Why are you still here?

I live here.

Also, moving to a European country just got a whole lot more difficult, hadn't you noticed.

Odd question. I'm not sure that you understood my analogy.

Queen Speech has passed (unamended) by a parliamentary majority of 14.

2 Labour challenges were defeated, and the 3rd was withdrawn.

Maybot now has the blessing to continue on with her Brexit agenda.

A dozen banks moving operations to Dublin.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/29/ireland-says-dozen-london-based-banks-to-relocate-to-dublin-over-brexit

Tip of the iceberg. My company now has 31 clients with advanced plans, mostly to Ireland and France

Till Ireland gets lumbered with it's share of the hole that Britain leaves, suppose they could throw a few of those indispensable men in to patch it up.

Till Ireland gets lumbered with it's share of the hole that Britain leaves, suppose they could throw a few of those indispensable men in to patch it up.

Not sure you understand what damage is being done.