The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

The EU is not dependent on UK contributions,or anything from the UK

You are having a laugh, aren't you?

The EU 'give us your money before we can talk' money grabbers are extremely dependent upon UK financial contributions.

Lets cut the flow of easy money to these parasites and watch the EU sink into oblivion.

Is that why they are begging for money?

What's stopping you from walking?,can you not even answer that simple question?

---------- Post added 10-11-2017 at 17:13 ----------

You are having a laugh, aren't you?

The EU 'give us your money before we can talk' money grabbers are extremely dependent upon UK financial contributions.

Lets cut the flow of easy money to these parasites and watch the EU sink into oblivion.

Same question to you,you've already told the world that the EU 'need us more than we need them'...........what's stopping you from walking through the exit and proving it?

Edited by chalga

I see Gordon the gurner has resurfaced and is saying we should reconsider our decision, well I've got news for him we don't need to reconsider, most people still think he's a halfhead.

This is the bloke who was part of the government that opened the borders to Eastern Europeans to come and claim benefits.

The more interventions from him and Bliar the better, they only reinforce the view that the decision was the right one.

If we do not leave the corrupt institution that is the EU, then democracy in this country will no longer exist. Consider the implications if this were to occur.

Angel1.

Why do you say that?

---------- Post added 10-11-2017 at 18:50 ----------

You missed out 23rd June 2016 where the decision to leave was also validated by the voting public.

Exactly - by my count that's 1:1

Surely its best out of 3 :)

Or are you scared?

What's stopping you from walking?,can you not even answer that simple question?

---------- Post added 10-11-2017 at 17:13 ----------

Same question to you,you've already told the world that the EU 'need us more than we need them'...........what's stopping you from walking through the exit and proving it?

Sympathy, wondering what the EU will be like after the money stops.

At least some good may come from leaving the EU, a united Ireland.

The best way to achieve this is by maintaining the same regulations on both sides of the border, Irish Prime Minister Leo Varadkar said on Friday, adding that this did not amount to a demand that any part of the UK remain in the EU customs union.

I believe the EU side in the talks are saying a similar thing, the UK side don't like that idea. Will DD go for this?

At least some good may come from leaving the EU, a united Ireland.

I believe the EU side in the talks are saying a similar thing, the UK side don't like that idea. Will DD go for this?

No. But a hard border between the north and south will make the north realise how interdependent they are with the south and make reunification happen sooner rather than later. (Continuing demographic changes in the north mean reunification will happen at some point.)