The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

What is wrong with some of you? David Cameron and other leaders of the remain side said that leaving meant we would have to leave the EU's institutions like the single marker. That's the truth.

Ah, but that was project fear at the time wasn't it. Remember now?

Ah, but that was project fear at the time wasn't it. Remember now?

I remember it well. Project fear or not doesn't really change things now with both main parties having positions saying we are going to leave the single market and all that entails. So now let them get on with it.

I remember it well. Project fear or not doesn't really change things now with both main parties having positions saying we are going to leave the single market and all that entails. So now let them get on with it.

Well, project fear seemingly has changed things.

Simply because your history rewrite posits that when Cameron made warnings about leaving the single market he was providing cast iron guarantees rather than trying to scare people as his opponents claimed.

Get on with wrecking our economy.......right

People can't be this stupid can they?

Well, project fear seemingly has changed things.

Simply because your history rewrite posits that when Cameron made warnings about leaving the single market he was providing cast iron guarantees rather than trying to scare people as his opponents claimed.

Get on with wrecking our economy.......right

People can't be this stupid can they?

I don't think people are stupid. But what we're got is what we've got. Whether we like it or not it's how things are panning out now.

I don't think people are stupid. But what we're got is what we've got. Whether we like it or not it's how things are panning out now.

Nothing is really panning out is it?

Brexiters have become shrill and shouty again. They are worried it seems.

The incredible thing is the unshakeable belief and gusto with which they parrot all the nonsense sound bites from Farage etc...

It's comical.