The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

From the article,

"Damian Wawrzyniak is as well placed as anyone to judge the work ethics of British and Polish workers. “I can’t say that there is a difference between the Polish and British. It doesn’t matter what nationality you are. If someone does not want to work then they won’t work,” he said."

Well if pay was better perhaps they would.

I had related to me from a business associate that the Romanians he employed on the National Living Wage, £7.50 per hour, claimed to be able to purchase a new car in their homeland after working full time for just six weeks.

How many of our minimum wage workers can afford to buy a brand new car in the UK after six weeks of work?

The European Trade Union Confederation (ETUC) is basically a reformist, pro-EU organisation - which receives the majority of its funding from the EU.

Of course the ETUC doesn't want to 'smash the EU' - I have never stated that it did. But even this pro-EU organisation recognises that the EU is inherently undemocratic, attacks public services and weakens the protection of workers.

This is being done in contravention of its own treaties in a typically devious and administratively complex way, in order to fool the gullible.

Then what's stopping it from not recieving its funding from the EU and actively being pro Brexit,plus actively encouraging 'the dominoes to fall' in the rest of Europe,like the Right Wing politicians and media promised would happen?,all in the name of workers and unions all over Europe and the better lives that they will have as a result.

---------- Post added 12-11-2017 at 09:12 ----------

I had related to me from a business associate that the Romanians he employed on the National Living Wage, £7.50 per hour, claimed to be able to purchase a new car in their homeland after working full time for just six weeks.

How many of our minimum wage workers can afford to buy a brand new car in the UK after six weeks of work?

They probably could buy a Dacia if they wanted.

---------- Post added 12-11-2017 at 09:14 ----------

And the money they won't get from the countries that can't afford it.

How many more times,they restructure the budget,there's plenty of slack to cut,such as funding for ETUC.

Edited by chalga

Then what's stopping it from not recieving its funding from the EU and actively being pro Brexit,plus actively encouraging 'the dominoes to fall' in the rest of Europe,like the Right Wing politicians and media promised would happen?,all in the name of workers and unions all over Europe and the better lives that they will have as a result.

---------- Post added 12-11-2017 at 09:12 ----------

They probably could buy a Dacia if they wanted.

---------- Post added 12-11-2017 at 09:14 ----------

How many more times,they restructure the budget,there's plenty to slack to cut,such as funding for ETUC.

In which case why are they begging for £60 billion.:hihi:

In which case why are they begging for £60 billion.:hihi:

Sounds to me like they don't want a country walking away from commitments it made years ago and now wants out of.If I agreed a bank loan or a mortgage and after a few years decided they weren't such a good idea,what do you think the banks would do if I tore the paperwork up in front of them?

Sounds to me like they don't want a country walking away from commitments it made years ago and now wants out of.If I agreed a bank loan or a mortgage and after a few years decided they weren't such a good idea,what do you think the banks would do if I tore the paperwork up in front of them?

You equate the UK's membership of an economic and political union with borrowing money from a bank? Or purchasing a property?

What planet are these remainers living on? It's certainly not this one!

You equate the UK's membership of an economic and political union with borrowing money from a bank? Or purchasing a property?

I'm not a remainer,I want the UK out of the EU ASAP.

hahahaha says the one that thinks us poor people are going to end up better off :roll:

From the article,

"Damian Wawrzyniak is as well placed as anyone to judge the work ethics of British and Polish workers. “I can’t say that there is a difference between the Polish and British. It doesn’t matter what nationality you are. If someone does not want to work then they won’t work,” he said."

Well if pay was better perhaps they would.

The Brexit envisioned by Fox and friends is a precursor to reducing employment rights and wage controls.

You don’t understand that they don’t want the same change you want.

You’ll only understand it when it’s too late and we’re screwed.

---------- Post added 12-11-2017 at 10:37 ----------

What type of car did they buy and how much did it cost. And have you got a photo or a video of it. I won’t believe it until I see a photo or video of it :hihi:

Edit: quick bit of google research. New VW Golf = 70,000 lei in Romania

70,000 lei = £13,000

Conclusion: you’re busted for talking crap and making stuff up

Edited by I1L2T3

What type of car did they buy and how much did it cost. And have you got a photo or a video of it. I won’t believe it until I see a photo or video of it :hihi:

Edit: quick bit of google research. New VW Golf = 70,000 lei in Romania

70,000 lei = £13,000

Conclusion: you’re busted for talking crap and making stuff up

its the usual racist claptrap that is spouted between pub regulars, workmates etc

They get this this and this and we dont boo hoo

Penis envy

almost all of it is just that...talk, not the truth