The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

See my first post of today, #3429 at 09:28, to which you felt complied to reply with all your hand-waving.

I'm reliably informed that bad cases of selective short-term memory like yours are treatable.

With your eyesight, that's hardly surprising! :hihi:

No I only see waffle, perhaps it's a case of I don't understand waffle and meaningless posts, eyesight is good I can see clearly when someone knocks the country that gave them a good living , so is memory I wont forget.

So, onto the promises, unless you'd rather not?

People voted based on the many promises of the leave campaign and expect them to be delivered. They are afterall, "promises".

No that's fine. You may find it hard to believe but myself and many others voted leave to be out of the EU and were not persuaded or conned by promises.

Also, your previous notion that they can be just dropped is fanciful, *these* promises can't be dropped without significant fall out IMV.

But they can just like manifesto promises can.

If Brexit doesn't deliver on the promises made there will be significant social and political fallout so Brexit really does have to be a success.

Who says there will be significant social and political fallout if the promises (according to you) are not delivered. There is no reason to believe that those that voted leave will cause havoc if those so called promises are not met as most just want Brexit to happen.

Parliament agreed Brexit will happen so the only fallout will be if Brexit is not delivered as it will enrage those who voted to leave.

Another day. Another disastrous story for Brexiters

Why disastrous..

I love this bit "“Mario Draghi, ECB president, is now doing whatever it takes, not just to rescue the euro but to promote a much-needed economic recovery,”

Can’t wait for tomorrow

While you are waiting here is something to cheer you up.

No I only see waffle, perhaps it's a case of I don't understand waffle and meaningless posts,
You understood them well enough to reply to them until now :roll:

eyesight is good I can see clearly when someone knocks the country that gave them a good living , so is memory I wont forget.
Now, you're going to have to tell me where and when have I knocked the UK.

Its politicians, governments past and present, Leavers, and plenty of others assorted bigots <etc.>: sure, 3 tons of it.

But the UK itself? Nope.

So, off you go. With link to post(s) or linked quotes, please.

I owe nothing to the UK, btw. Not a penny. Nada.

Edited by L00b

Why disastrous..

I love this bit "“Mario Draghi, ECB president, is now doing whatever it takes, not just to rescue the euro but to promote a much-needed economic recovery,”

While you are waiting here is something to cheer you up.

You can’t pretend that one of your Brexit icons talking down the UK is good news?

Not even you.

Tomorrow awaits