The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

Maybe its lenders should have checked its credit ratings.

So should the lenders in the UK. Your point is completely irrelevant to what the EU is doing for Greece, you do realise that, don't you?

(Of course not, that would be too much information).:loopy:

So should the lenders in the UK. Your point is completely irrelevant to what the EU is doing for Greece, you do realise that, don't you?

(Of course not, that would be too much information).:loopy:

Don't you mean doing to Greece, it'll be taking gold teeth from pensioners before it's done,

https://www.independent.ie/world-news/greece-bailout-planners-failed-to-anticipate-recession-say-eu-auditors-36327391.html

Don't you mean doing to Greece, it'll be taking gold teeth from pensioners before it's done,

https://www.independent.ie/world-news/greece-bailout-planners-failed-to-anticipate-recession-say-eu-auditors-36327391.html

Could’ve been worse, could be the UK out of the EU realising that consumer and state debt are unsustainable, seriously, I’ll give you a pound to clear the leaves, offer stands for three years, you’ll need it by then.

Could’ve been worse, could be the UK out of the EU realising that consumer and state debt are unsustainable, seriously, I’ll give you a pound to clear the leaves, offer stands for three years, you’ll need it by then.

Is that a pound the UK gave you, not bad to say you couldn't earn one back home is it.

It wasn’t given for nothing Peter, just like your pension wasn’t, revel inthe knowledge that I’ll work an extra decade to pag for your pension.

Thought my pension wasn't going to survive, not very good at this dim are you, but I'll enjoy my retirement more now I know you'll pay for it.

Stop being rude and making yourself and your argument look silly