The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

Can you elaborate? Are you saying that if the UK rescinds the decision the EU will be cold towards the UK for a while? Because that would be correct.

Have the EU ever warmed to the UK?

It would be political suicide for the party that even tries to rescind the decision even if they could.

---------- Post added 23-11-2017 at 09:17 ----------

EU jackboot?

What utter raving nonsense.

I agree you do talk utter raving nonsense, have you tried counseling?

Edited by retep

Have the EU ever warmed to the UK?

It would be political suicide for the party that even tries to rescind the decision even if they could.

---------- Post added 23-11-2017 at 09:17 ----------

I agree you do talk utter raving nonsense, have you tried counseling?

I sometimes wonder if you are deflecting direct questions on purpose or not?

I sometimes wonder if you are deflecting direct questions on purpose or not?
I sometimes wonder why you haven't put that poster on your ignore list yet. He/she doesn't ever bring anything worthwhile to the debate, and hasn't ever shown any measure of objectivity. All he/she does is froth to the tune of the Express.

I voted to remain, but wouldn't vote for a party that would rescind it. It would not be fair to deny the people who voted to leave and were the majority their wish.
I know another poster like that on another Forum. More entrenched in his pro-Leave arguments -about the exit bill, citizens' rights, NI and wholly oblivious/impervious to the legal fact-based consequences of exiting the SM/CU- than the most Ultra of the Tories, yet claims to have voted remain, as some sort of appeal to authenticity and/or authority.

It's so nonsensical an opinion flip, as to demonstrate either life-threatening levels of idiocy, or bad faith of the worst order.

Moving on, in today's news: EU cancels Britain's hosting of European capital of culture.

It's good to see the EU treating Brexit as Brexit :D

Edited by L00b