The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

It's not just for the sake of it, the remoaners are making it worse, pack it in.

There is no costing from either side only what you make up.

Does it matter, the bill if there is one hasn't arrived yet, and unlike you I don't believe what the crystal ball says.

Pack what in? Asking questions about the future of the country, our economy etc...

Not going to happen.

Pack what in? Asking questions about the future of the country, our economy etc...

Not going to happen.

If you cared about the country you live in you'd be moving it along not trying to hold it back and moaning like a petulant kid.

---------- Post added 01-07-2017 at 20:52 ----------

You're just mean. Stupid people can't help being stupid, the wilfully ignorant can't help... oh, hang on.

No need to describe yourself, your posts give a good description.

If you cared about the country you live in you'd be moving it along not trying to hold it back and moaning like a petulant kid.

---------- Post added 01-07-2017 at 20:52 ----------

No need to describe yourself, your posts give a good description.

I do care, that's the point.

Extreme Brexiteers don't hold a monopoly on what is best for the country. In fact most of the things they want will cause serious economic and social problems.

They are lying to you and you're too blinkered to realise.

Guest sibon

Tell us what you want to happen, Peter. Explain about moving the country along. Go on, I'm all ears.

When you've done that, you could explain how I'm holding the country back.

Then you can tell me why you think that you are better than me.

Off you go. I'll put the kettle on and wait for your considered reply.

I care about the country I live in, the problem is crazy old duffers like you don't.

Reported in the Times today;

Headline 'France to exploit Brexit with glee'.

France is going all out to encourage researchers,financiers,start up founders etc to relocate to France.

Christian Noyer a former governor of the Bank of France has been entrusted with luring banks from the City to Paris.

Emmanuel Macron is an ex merchant banker and pro business and reform and is encouraging the policy. He has announced a fast track visa system for tech companies, employees and investors.

On Thursday the President and the Mayor of Paris opened a £205 million centre designed to house 1,000 start up businesses.

Britain is losing the European Medicines Agency, the regulator for new drugs in the single market which currently employs 900 staff in Canary Wharf.

Several EU states are after it but France looks the favourite wanting to house it in Lille.

In a different section of the paper it reports that Jamie Spencer Churchill Duke of Marlborough has said that his friend Viscount Rothermere of Associated Newspapers publishers of The Daily Mail is thinking of moving the whole operation to Ireland.

Oh irony of irony's, The Mail deserting the sinking ship it helped to sink with its Europhobia.

As things stand,rather than opening up the world for Britain to exploit it's looking like having to turn into a damage limitation exercise!

Tell us what you want to happen, Peter. Explain about moving the country along. Go on, I'm all ears.

When you've done that, you could explain how I'm holding the country back.

Then you can tell me why you think that you are better than me.

Off you go. I'll put the kettle on and wait for your considered reply.

You are not worth the effort Nobis.

Guest sibon
You are not worth the effort Nobis.

I'm not sure that you can answer the questions.

Never mind, I wasn't really expecting much.