The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

To whom? Do you know what the census is?

The non British/Irish white population grew by around 5,000 whilst the whole population grew by 40,000 - the majority of which was either of black/black British or Asian ethnicity.

Oddly that means that whilst you're frothing over EU migration, the reality is that migration from outside the EU is impacting on Sheffield far more.

Leaving aside the nonsense claim that migrants are a 'cost' to society - GDP depends on people spending money in the national economy, without migration that would have come down.

You're wasting your time,the truth is that many people in the UK have got a problem with foreigners,either black or white and whatever they do in that country,be it good or bad,the fact that concerns them is that they are simply 'there'.........and the only ones that they have less of a problem with is the ones that are white and have English as a first language.

It is, almost every town has one.

Not true is it.

---------- Post added 28-11-2017 at 10:07 ----------

All leaving the EU means is the UK is taking a different path. If everyone got behind the democratic decision and embrace the bigger World, then the likelihood of a more prosperous future is much greater. The people who are doing our country the most harm at this moment are those who continue to complain about the decision to leave, who are looking for problems and siding with the EU negotiators. If the UK had united behind the decision to leave then we would be in a much better negotiating position with the EU than the current situation.

I’m not getting behind a democratic decision pushed through with lies and Russian influence.

No chance. Because people stupidly voted to jump head first off a cliff that doesn’t mean that I have to jump with them.

What I will get behind is every effort to prevent a damaging hard Brexit.

Not true is it.

---------- Post added 28-11-2017 at 10:07 ----------

I’m not getting behind a democratic decision pushed through with lies and Russian influence.

No chance. Because people stupidly voted to jump head first off a cliff that doesn’t mean that I have to jump with them.

What I will get behind is every effort to prevent a damaging hard Brexit.

Try taking the blindfold off.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-42148682

The UK's banks could cope if Britain leaves the European Union in a "disorderly Brexit" in 2019, the Bank of England has said.

BUT

Mr Carney said that all parties were working to avoid the situation, but warned that if the UK did leave in a "sharp, disorderly" way there would be some economic "pain" for households and businesses

Theres also insurance worries

It’s not true that every town has a sizeable Recently arrived Roma community concentrated into a small area.

It simply isn’t true. Sheffield is pretty unique in this respect.

and thats only because Pitsmoor / Page hall was already a ghetto

I know from personal experience that somehow ,some people equated freedom of movement with their wish to reduce legal and illegal immigration into our country.

Is there something wrong with a desire to reduce mass immigration, legal and illegal?

I remain totally against Brexit and feel embarrassed and ashamed of this demonstration of British xenophobia.

Finger wagging accusations of xenophobia and racism do not distract from the economic reality of the EU bosses front, which has been designed to pit workers from different nations against each other from the start.

I remain totally opposed to the EU, and feel embarrassed and ashamed of the middle class liberals who voted to Remain. They only see the world in terms of how much money they can screw out of it, always at the expense of others. Greedy, selfish, EU worshipping vultures.

Finger wagging accusations of xenophobia and racism do not distract from the economic reality of the EU bosses front, which has been designed to pit workers from different nations against each other from the start.

no it isnt, it isnt about the EU and pitting nations against each other, its about right wingers and they are winning, creating a "race war" when the actual war is a class war.

Those at the top will always be at the top, whether its a government, the EU, big business, the banks.

While we squabble about race, religion, immigration, whos got what, scrambling about at the foot of the table for crumbs they stay at the top, making themselves even richer.

It’s not true that every town has a sizeable Recently arrived Roma community concentrated into a small area.

It simply isn’t true. Sheffield is pretty unique in this respect.

I never mentioned Roma obviously they are the first in your mind, and Sheffield is not unique as Rotherham will testify unless you think all 200,000 are living in Sheffield.