The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

The article you quoted is about Brexit interference and it makes the connection.

"available to the public"...

The security services certainly seem to think they've tried in our elections, as the PM said a few days ago, so why not the referendum?

As the article you quoted says, new findings are emerging all the time.

Indeed, a shame you were rumbled :hihi:

Do try harder dear boy. You may begin the test again. Make sure that you read and understand the question before writing down your answer.

The security services certainly seem to think they've tried in our elections, as the PM said a few days ago, so why not the referendum?

Are these the same security services that said Saddam had WDM, tried to source nuclear materials and could strike within hours?

Deflection deflection.. haahaa, how embarrassing for you :hihi:

You simply don't understand what you replied to. It's all there in black and white but I can't help it if you don't have the horsepower to even understand why. I suppose some people are happy to wallow in their own ineptitude. Ho hum.

You simply don't understand what you replied to. It's all there in black and white but I can't help it if you don't have the horsepower to even understand why. I suppose some people are happy to wallow in their own ineptitude. Ho hum.

And yet more... well done, 10/10 for effort! :hihi:

So which is the real or the fake news..

Up to 10M may have seen divisive ads, 10M saw divisive ads or 126M Americans may have seen Russian linked posts. No withstanding that this was also about the US elections and not Brexit. It seems that the media also are not sure of the validity and substance of the reports.

What is not mentioned though is that despite this Clinton's total beat Trump by 2,864,974 votes.

It only matters how many impressionable journalists or politicians saw them.

---------- Post added 28-11-2017 at 20:09 ----------

Are these the same security services that said Saddam had WDM, tried to source nuclear materials and could strike within hours?

The same ones that prevented dozens of terror attacks in the past decade?

Yep

---------- Post added 28-11-2017 at 20:10 ----------

Blaming the Russians for everything seems to be the norm these days! :hihi:

Not everything.....

But they appear to be involved, and Brexit suits their interests

I see, so it is you that has cause the redundancies by quitting.
Yes.

As I foretold on this very forum before the referendum, and since.

You can't say you weren't warned in advance (but I might do a quick search to see if it was derided by Leavers as 'Project Fear' at the time ;)).

As I also foretold, you get to foot the welfare bill as well.

All part if the price you're willing to pay, so you don't get to moan about it, either.

You can't say you weren't warned in advance (but I might do a quick search to see if it was derided by Leavers as 'Project Fear' at the time ;)).

Oh yes, remember that, Project Fear. Advance warning of financial disaster amongst the threats of war.

At least we have today's headlines to keep us safe tonight: Pound soars against the euro on Brexit divorce bill breakthrough

Oh yes, remember that, Project Fear. Advance warning of financial disaster amongst the threats of war.

At least we have today's headlines to keep us safe tonight: Pound soars against the euro on Brexit divorce bill breakthrough

Someone will be along shortly to state that the Pound soaring is either false or temporary.

Long and short of it is....anything positive as a result of Brexit is wrong (and/or false) and anything bad occurring is because of Brexit (and it's also true)