The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

I really don't get your train of thought

---------- Post added 30-11-2017 at 21:01 ----------

please put where that quote is from its ok just read it but again its his personal point of view

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-vote-leave-director-dominic-cummings-leave-eu-error-nhs-350-million-lie-bus-a7822386.html

Nobody knows if the country will be better or worse off in the long term after Brexit.

But you can’t deny the early indications are not looking very good at all:

1) 10% overnight drop in sterling

2) Leading to a 20% increase in the cost of imported goods

3) We’re gonna pay back tens of billions to the EU

4) We’re gonna be forced to import more immigrant workers from overseas if we want trade deals with foreign countries (you didn’t think Pratty Patel voted for Brexit because she loves England, did you?? )

5) There won’t be an extra £350million a week for the NHS

So please, can any Brexiter out there tell me what the benefits of leaving the EU will be?

I really don't get your train of thought

---------- Post added 30-11-2017 at 21:01 ----------

please put where that quote is from its ok just read it but again its his personal point of view

He’s the mastermind behind the official leave campaign. His point of view isn’t important?

---------- Post added 30-11-2017 at 21:36 ----------

You'll be telling us you do next, still wearing the gypsy Rose Lee outfit?

That’s the best put down you can come up with. I can take it :hihi:

---------- Post added 30-11-2017 at 21:37 ----------

let me get this right, the man you all accused of misleading everyone and not telling the truth, you now want to suck up is words and believe?

You’re not worried?

just to appease a bunch of elderly bigots who won't be here in 10 years time anyway. who are they?

These elderly 'bigots', as you so eloquently put it, voted to Remain in the EEC (Common Market) back in June 1975. They were misled by the Remain camp back then, and came to bitterly regret their decision. But they continued working, paying into the system, supporting the generations who came after them.

In June 2016 they changed their vote to Leave. Setting right what once went wrong.

Now they are insulted and abused by those who call them 'bigot' and not friend.

Nobody knows if the country will be better or worse off in the long term after Brexit.

Why not?

Seriously. Why not?

Do you not realise how stupid your line of argument is there.

A cliff is a cliff. You jump off and you hit the foot of it hard.

He’s the mastermind behind the official leave campaign. His point of view isn’t important?

---------- Post added 30-11-2017 at 21:36 ----------

That’s the best put down you can come up with. I can take it :hihi:

---------- Post added 30-11-2017 at 21:37 ----------

You’re not worried?

about you believing him?

For the benefit of the country and its young, it is best that they are discarded. They represent the past, not the future. And the future is what matters. They've done enough damage in their lives.

These people have contributed all their life, paying into the system. Paying for those who needed help. Many have served in the forces. They have led productive lives and raised new generations.

To discard anybody because of their age is disgusting and, unfortunately, precisely what I have come to expect from the selfish, arrogant Remain crowd.