The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

The fanatically pro-EU Southern Irish politicians issuing demands and threats at the bidding of the EU Commission don't want a hard, physical border with the North. Neither does the DUP. Neither does Westminster.

It seems it's the EU puppet masters pulling the strings on this one. Trying to stir up trouble. Donald Tusk is a nutter - and he's playing with fire.

None of which will stop what Tusk said happening.You not believing it is irrelevent.

" I agree " Says more about you , than you think

It means I don’t want my country ruined by these people.

Owt wrong with that?

One day you’re going to wake up to what it is they want, and it isn’t going to be nice for you or your family.

It means I don’t want my country ruined by these people.

Owt wrong with that?

One day you’re going to wake up to what it is they want, and it isn’t going to be nice for you or your family.

No ,it means you agree with those titles . Are all Brexiters aging racists ? All tory voters right wing nut jobs ? and so on

No ,it means you agree with those titles . Are all Brexiters aging racists ? All tory voters right wing nut jobs ? and so on

Not all of them of course but in significant enough numbers to push this country over a cliff edge into national disaster.

I will only be satisfied that disaster has been averted if we have a soft Brexit with a minimum 2 year transition period that includes SM and CU membership.

The hard Brexit your masters want would be utterly ruinous. There aren’t words to describe the calamity it would cause and I hope you either don’t get to experience it or have some form of escape plan just in case. Otherwise you’re sleepwalking into it.

Not all of them of course but in significant enough numbers to push this country over a cliff edge into national disaster.

I will only be satisfied that disaster has been averted if we have a soft Brexit with a minimum 2 year transition period that includes SM and CU membership.

The hard Brexit your masters want would be utterly ruinous. There aren’t words to describe the calamity it would cause and I hope you either don’t get to experience it or have some form of escape plan just in case. Otherwise you’re sleepwalking into it.

Is that a Yes or a No ? "Not all" seems like you are backtracking

Is that a Yes or a No ? "Not all" seems like you are backtracking

A yes or a no to what?

It doesn’t matter whether I think some or all of them are nutjobs. The fact that there are enough of them about to risk national disaster is the point. If you want to openly associate with them and defend their ideas then you’re one of them.

somebody who wants out of something yet still taking their cash, and will carry on getting their cash after he leaves is a hypocrite of the highest order

Lol, still not sure if hypocrite is the right word though. Working from the inside out and getting paid, and a pension?

Genius I call it.