The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

So what. They’re still nutters

---------- Post added 04-12-2017 at 12:28 ----------

It is hypocritical.

There seems to be a Brexiter theme of be willing to make personal and economic sacrifices to leave the EU.

Nige should lead by example. How are all those Brexiters going to feel when a millionaire is sitting pretty with £73k a year for life having made no personal sacrifice on Brexit when his disciples are losing their jobs and mired in debt while competing directly with third world workers?

Nope, doesn’t quite fit in with hypocrite according to the definition.

noun

a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Nige has always made his intentions clear vis a vis the eu

I am not happy that today it is reported that “progress” is being made in our negotiations with Europe.

What have we conceded now?

This is not to suggest that I favour a tough stance from the U.K.

I don’t want to leave the EU so I suppose when the agreement details are made public there might be an increased demand for another referendum to ask if we really should be going down this road.

What are we hoping to achieve.A return to some idyllic past when Britain was a major power in the world.

We don’t have any industry,shipping,armed forces to impress anybody nowadays.How are we supposed to make headway into protectionist world markets when we have little to offer.

What we have is a geographic position and international language that makes us attractive for foreign investment to use as a base into Europe.

Borders have been softened between European countries which I believe is beneficial on balance.

We had two world wars over a 30 year period,but have now enjoyed 70 years of peaceful co -existence.

There is nothing wrong in re considering ones position if there are grounds for doing so.

I want another referendum

noun

a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Nige has always made his intentions clear vis a vis the eu

When you have to quote a dictionary to try and prove a point you’ve lost.

Especially so when the definition proves you wrong.

noun

I'm quite liking this recent one about definitions no. 1 and 2, when you consider Nige's public attitude of reference:
Then last month former Ukip MEP Nikki Sinclaire challenged the Ukip leader in the European Parliament over claims he employs both his wife and ‘former mistress’ Annabelle Fuller on the taxpayer.

Both Mr Farage and Ms Fuller, a Ukip press aide, deny they had an affair.

Mr Farage dismissed the claims as ‘absolute nonsense’.

Ooops :D

Then there's the ongoing expenses thing that just refuses to go away. Expect more news about that one soon, now that the EU Parliament is done chewing and spitting LePen out. Couldn't happen to nicer persons ;)

I'm quite liking this recent one about definitions no. 1 and 2, when you consider Nige's public attitude of reference:Ooops :D

Then there's the ongoing expenses thing that just refuses to go away. Expect more news about that one soon, now that the EU Parliament is done chewing and spitting LePen out. Couldn't happen to nicer persons ;)

Perfect example of how Farage manipulates people through fearmongering,despicable individual.

a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude

Spot on, publicly he feigns he wants us out of the EU, whereas privately hes happy to get every penny he can from them even tho he despises them.

Hypocritical parasite

Spot on, publicly he feigns he wants us out of the EU, whereas privately hes happy to get every penny he can from them even tho he despises them.

Hypocritical parasite

I would have thought you would be quite happy to leave the EU, then you could apply for some of the available jobs when the EU citizens start flooding home.

I would have thought you would be quite happy to leave the EU, then you could apply for some of the available jobs when the EU citizens start flooding home.

but on the other hand jobs will disappear when companies go bust or find out they need to lay people off as costs rise?

Then state help will slowly disappear as the government finds it harder to balance the books.

Homelessness and crime rates rise as we slowly slip down into the realms of becoming a third world country

tell me when to stop in this happy tale :P