The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

At present, I think her standing would become greater if she walked away not less. Most patriotic voters are getting fed up of dancing to their tune.

The DUP are propping her up,she invited them to tell her to dance to their tune,and dance she is doing,as are all the UK.:hihi:

At present, I think her standing would become greater if she walked away not less. Most patriotic voters are getting fed up of dancing to their tune.

It would not become greater.

What is it going to take for Brexiters how calamitous walking away would be for us economically. Our currency would tank even further, goods would pile up at docks, planes would be grounded, we’d go into a deep recession, inflation would sky rocket.

And that is not even considering the crap storm that would kick off in parts of the U.K. that voted remain.

All this should be abundantly clear. The ‘walking away’ Brexiter fantasy is over. Only a maniac would do it.

But you know what.....I kind of hope we do if only to teach people like you the lesson of your lives.

I agree walking away is looking like the best thing to do.

---------- Post added 05-12-2017 at 07:32 ----------

The DUP are propping her up,she invited them to tell her to dance to their tune,and dance she is doing,as are all the UK.:hihi:

The UK should not pay the EU any leaving money and fund half the cost of securing a hard border between Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic.

Flat earthers may pull the rug from under May govt., you dance with the devil.......:hihi:

---------- Post added 05-12-2017 at 07:47 ----------

Great fun eh ! :hihi:

These right wing types, what planet are they on, DUP who are more British than everyone else are prepared to sink the ship if they don’t get their way.

I agree walking away is looking like the best thing to do.

---------- Post added 05-12-2017 at 07:32 ----------

The UK should not pay the EU any leaving money and fund half the cost of securing a hard border between Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic.

But the UK have said they want their cake and eat it,that's why they are in the position that they are in now.

Nobody wants a hard border,so why are you advocating one?

Edited by chalga

But the UK have said they want their cake and eat it,that's why they are in the position that they are in now.

Nobody wants a hard border,so why are you advocating one?

The best way to avoid a hard border is for Ireland to also leave the EU. Then the UK and Ireland can agree to keep things as they are. The DUP are correct in saying Northern Ireland should have the same arrangement with the EU as the rest of the UK. The whole of the UK voted to leave the EU.

The best way to avoid a hard border is for Ireland to also leave the EU. Then the UK and Ireland can agree to keep things as they are. The DUP are correct in saying Northern Ireland should have the same arrangement with the EU as the rest of the UK. The whole of the UK voted to leave the EU.

What if the people of Ireland don't want to leave the EU?

Why should they change their lives to suit a few Brexiters in the UK?

Then there should be a hard border. If Ireland want a soft border then they should leave the EU. Over 17 million isn't a few Brexiters.

The DUP don't want a hard border,what happens in the UK doesn't dictate to the people in Ireland,so however many Brexiters there are doesn't make any difference.

It would not become greater.

What is it going to take for Brexiters how calamitous walking away would be for us economically. Our currency would tank even further, goods would pile up at docks, planes would be grounded, we’d go into a deep recession, inflation would sky rocket.

And that is not even considering the crap storm that would kick off in parts of the U.K. that voted remain.

All this should be abundantly clear. The ‘walking away’ Brexiter fantasy is over. Only a maniac would do it.

But you know what.....I kind of hope we do if only to teach people like you the lesson of your lives.

Agree with your post , especially your last sentence. Everyone knows it’s a disaster but they can’t, daren’t, won’t admit it