The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

I'm here, just reading and having a good guffaw at the remoaners who actually think that Brexit can be reversed. There are two things to say about Brexit been reversed so we stay in the corrupt institution that is the EU.

1) No chance of us remaining.

2) Definitely no chance of us remaining.

Enjoy your dream,

Angel1.

Weird, what posts have you been reading?

---------- Post added 06-12-2017 at 17:53 ----------

Well, Tony Blair for one!

Tony Blair is on here?

What's farcical is pretending that it wasn't a deliberate falsehood with the intention of misleading people. Getting all language lawyery and saying if you read it carefully it doesn't actually say the NHS will get an extra £350m a week after brexit - the intention was to influence people by implying that it would. It was a major part of the campaign's focus until it was pointed out how ridiculous the claim was (the £350m figure was only about half that once you took off the rebates/EU spending in the UK). As recently as September this year Boris was, in the Telegraph, resurrecting the idea that there'll be an extra £350m we could spend on the NHS.[.

Oh come on, don't give us that old codswallop.

Did you believe the Remain campaign lies that war, immediate financial meltdown and pestilence by locusts, frogs and blood would happen in 2016?

Of course you didn't, and if you did you shouldn't be allowed in a voting booth again. Quit with the disingenuous nonsense while you stand a chance of maintaining a shred of dignity. Have some self respect.

Breath it in ladies and gentlemen, that's the smell of sovereignty in action!

No it isn't.

That pong is the stink of the third rate, incompetent pound shop politicians doing their best to ensure that Brexit is a failure. Never trust a Tory.

I stated long ago that the political elite, of all establishment parties, do not wish us to leave the EU and they will try their hardest to keep us in. Mark my words. Brexit will be deemed 'unachievable' and another referendum will follow.

Yes. But one will never know (when choosing) what the future holds.

So decisions such as the UK's leaving the EU have to be based on reasons other than which direction is imagined to be better value-for-money!

No that is not how it works in business.

The way it works is an environment is created with high levels of certainty around certain aspects of it: regulation, law, tariffs etc... etc... etc...

Businesses then make multi-year plans and the level of certainty that the environment provides has a massive impact on business decisions.

The absolute worse thing to do is create a scenario where business can’t even project forward past the next financial year.

Remember these businesses pay most of our wages and drive the economic activity that delivers revenue to the government.

How you can use your line that it’s all unknowable but could be great is beyond me.

Livelihoods of tens of millions of people at stake.

No it isn't.

That pong is the stink of the third rate, incompetent pound shop politicians doing their best to ensure that Brexit is a failure. Never trust a Tory.

I stated long ago that the political elite, of all establishment parties, do not wish us to leave the EU and they will try their hardest to keep us in. Mark my words. Brexit will be deemed 'unachievable' and another referendum will follow.

oh sorry, MR anti EU Mr Car Door just did

Oh come on, don't give us that old codswallop.

Did you believe the Remain campaign lies that war, immediate financial meltdown and pestilence by locusts, frogs and blood would happen in 2016?

Of course you didn't, and if you did you shouldn't be allowed in a voting booth again. Quit with the disingenuous nonsense while you stand a chance of maintaining a shred of dignity. Have some self respect.

Are you being ironic?

No it isn't.

Quite the opposite,the Metropolitan Elite want no deal and a hard Brexit,and they side with the DUP,the no deal will be because an agreement is 'unachievable',and it will be a price worth paying for the elite,Farage,Redwood,Ian Duncan Stupid,Mogg et al..........everything is going perfectly for them with the Gove/Johnson axis as their battering ram.