The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

I don't think they are especially as this what you quoted:

"maybe there wouldn't have been an EU army if the UK was in the EU..."

Is completely wrong as the EU have plans and that is all.

I think they are,Farage for one,the Daily Right Wing Rags for others,if it's unlikely to happen,why are they complaining about it?

Well I can find any amount,so we'll have to agree to disagree.

No just post some links that all. You seem to be able to post links before so it cant be that hard with so many hits you have had.;)

---------- Post added 07-12-2017 at 19:31 ----------

With the typical Brexiteer on the lower end of the income scale along with a higher dependence on state benefits, it is not difficult to see it is this group that will suffer from the incoming cuts to benefits and squeeze on the economy.

Now you are just making things up.

Been thinking that for ages. I suggest the corrupt EU will fold AFTER our payments to them end - whenever that is, the sooner the better.

Angel1

Our departure will begin a downward spiral for the EU. It will demand increasingly larger sums from its member states to finance its ever more grandiose plans for ever increasing union.

The Euro crisis hasn't gone away. Nationalist and communist political parties haven't gone away either. Both will come back with a vengeance.

Our departure will begin a downward spiral for the EU. It will demand increasingly larger sums from its member states to finance its ever more grandiose plans for ever increasing union.

The Euro crisis hasn't gone away. Nationalist and communist political parties haven't gone away either. Both will come back with a vengeance.

France and Holland had their chance this year,both the anti EU candidates have gone away.

Yes . After a few years of transition , Britain will again be a major player in the world , not bound by legislation from a want to be EU superstate , Which I believe will start to collapse when we leave . We are the first domino to fall and others are waiting

This is how insignificant we are. The EU single market will STILL be the world's second largest trading bloc even AFTER you remove the UK contribution.

In case you haven't noticed, any country wanting to trade with the EU need to adhere to the EU legislations and standards in order to do so. Unless you're saying we don't want to trade with the EU altogether, then what you are saying makes no sense whatsoever. No change there then.

---------- Post added 07-12-2017 at 19:41 ----------

Since the UK is being given such a rough ride with Brexit, I see the EU27 relations having been galvanised. It was predicted that we will be made an example of if we wanted to leave. This is turning out to be true, unless you are living under a rock.

Name me a country where the nationalists have taken over?