The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

I’ve followed the same thought processes, and come to realise that the groups of people who I had concerns about overwhelmingly want Brexit. They’re not worried about my family - in fact it’s been said plenty of times that they want to teach successful people a lesson by dragging us down. So I’ve stopped caring.

They can have their hard Brexit, but they are the people who are going to be smashed by it. It’s the only way they will learn.

---------- Post added 07-12-2017 at 18:07 ----------

That is the only way unfortunately. This whole thing is going to get nasty.

Yes we can thank wealthy pensioner's for putting us up S### Creek without a paddle.

No just post some links that all. You seem to be able to post links before so it cant be that hard with so many hits you have had.;)

---------- Post added 07-12-2017 at 19:31 ----------

Now you are just making things up.

No, you are being uneducated and short sighted if you can't see what will happen when tax receipts are reduced from an under performing economy? You are telling me that welfare won't be the first in line to face the cuts?

The biggest sectors of public spending are Health, Welfare, Education, Defence and Pensions. No government will touch Health care, in fact this sector is apparently ring fenced. Education is a hot potato that no one wants to handle because any governement deciding to go head to head with arguably the most educated of trade unions is just crazy. Why did you think Thatcher took on the miners? ;) Pensions can be reduced, only if you want to annoy the growing demographic that can be bothered to vote as we are an aging population. Defence cannot to touched as we are tied to a minimum spend due to NATO requirements. So what is left?

Like I said, rock on. Lets see the poor get poorer.

Stop lying Jeffrey.

Seriously, how would Blair do that? Or any individual for that matter.

Jeffrey isn't lying

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blair-overturn-brexit-coalition-former-labour-leader-theresa-may-david-davis-a8089946.html

Whilst it is not known how Blair would go about preventing Brexit, it is clear that this is his intention.

Jeffrey isn't lying

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blair-overturn-brexit-coalition-former-labour-leader-theresa-may-david-davis-a8089946.html

Whilst it is not known how Blair would go about preventing Brexit, it is clear that this is his intention.

He is lying. Tony Blair is not even in government so how would he override Brexit?

He’s making a case for it but he has no power to do so.

---------- Post added 07-12-2017 at 20:08 ----------

Stop it with the unnecessary nastiness

It’s the truth. Tony Blair can not override Brexit.

He is lying. Tony Blair is not even in government so how would he override Brexit?

He’s making a case for it but he has no power to do so.

---------- Post added 07-12-2017 at 20:08 ----------

It’s the truth. Tony Blair can not override Brexit.

Jeffrey isn't lying!!

"but he does want to override the Electorate and reverse their decision"

Jeffrey said that it is Blair's intention to reverse Brexit and I've proven that it is what Tony Blair has said.

Again, his ability in doing so is another matter.

You are telling me that welfare won't be the first in line to face the cuts?

No I'm saying what cuts?

---------- Post added 07-12-2017 at 20:31 ----------

Also, BrexitCentral and UKIP's official site have pieces whipping up indignation about it.

Perhaps then someone can provide at least a few links. BrexitCentral does not have much and the UKIP site dont seem to have a search option.

Jeffrey isn't lying!!

"but he does want to override the Electorate and reverse their decision"

Jeffrey said that it is Blair's intention to reverse Brexit and I've proven that it is what Tony Blair has said.

Again, his ability in doing so is another matter.

Does Jeffrey want the £350 million a week going to the NHS?