The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

No I'm saying what cuts?

---------- Post added 07-12-2017 at 20:31 ----------

Perhaps then someone can provide at least a few links. BrexitCentral does not have much and the UKIP site dont seem to have a search option.

Already posted UKIP on you tube.

Grow up! :roll:

Like you say, it's a thread about Brexit so I provided information to help make a point. I don't like someone accused of being a Liar when they clearly weren't.

If you don't like liars what do you think about the people who said that the £350 million a week that was going to the EU was going to go to the NHS after Brexit?

If you don't like liars what do you think about the people who said that the £350 million a week that was going to the EU was going to go to the NHS after Brexit?

I realise that they are politicians (regardless of party) and took their claims with a pinch of salt.

France and Holland had their chance this year,both the anti EU candidates have gone away.

And both are greater nett contributors to the EU than the U.K.

In fact the Netherlands is top of the tree.

However I assume that their electorate is savvy enough to recognise that the headline numbers of payments made against funds received only tell part of the story.

According to the CBI the EU costs each household around £300 p.a. But each household benefits to the tune of £3000p.a

P.S

Why is the Eu being singled out as corrupt.Is it any more so than any government as regards expenses or whatever.Regrettable but as they say,power corrupts etc.

Edited by RJRB