The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

You mean you posted a link at the bottom of an edit on an earlier post after I had already replied to it. BTW you are not meant to edit a post once it has been quoted for this very reason.

No,you asked me to post the links and I posted the links,they have been up well before you asked for a link,all of them.

It's OK I don't need to explain myself. You can look back through my previous posts and come to your own conclusion.

I'm not going to look through your previous posts and you don't need to explain yourself to me Delayed. I appreciate it must be difficult for you at the moment and you have all my sympathy.

really? the only country that looks like breaking apart is us :(

If it is then you can only blame this government for not getting out sooner after the vote. As for the EU then that will happen several years after we have left but not a direct consequence of us leaving.

---------- Post added 07-12-2017 at 22:21 ----------

No,you asked me to post the links and I posted the links,they have been up well before you asked for a link,all of them.

Just to remind you, your original post was timed 19:22, my reply asking you to post quotes was timed 19:27, and your edit adding those quotes was timed 19:54.

If the links were posted sooner, then my post of 4716 timed 19:27 would have shown them and I would not have needed to ask. ;)

Edited by apelike

If it is then you can only blame this government for not getting out sooner after the vote. As for the EU then that will happen several years after we have left but not a direct consequence of us leaving.

---------- Post added 07-12-2017 at 22:21 ----------

Just to remind you, your original post was timed 19:22, my reply asking you to post quotes was timed 19:27, and your edit adding those quotes was timed 19:54.

If the links were posted sooner, then my post of 4716 timed 19:27 would have shown them and I would not have needed to ask. ;)

If you ask for links,how can they be posted earlier than your post asking for links?

I could have posted the links in a separate post,but chose to keep it in the post where I said that I can find plenty of links.You asked for the links,and I supplied them to help you out,I don't expect carping about times from somebody I replied to with the information they asked for.

I could have posted the links in a separate post,but chose to keep it in the post where I said that I can find plenty of links.

Yes you did provide links to your post but only after I had replied. Its bad manners to then add them to a previous post almost 30 mins after posting and then expect me to see them given that @ 19:54 we would have been on another page.