The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

That’s exactly what I claimed and you said it was a load of guff.

You can take issue with my opinion based on facts,but to argue against facts takes a special kind of mentality.

Loob was perceptive enough to understand my comments,but you needed it spelling out.

What did you think that I was saying.

Edited by RJRB

Now, just how did I know, that you were going to take an anal-retentive magnifier to the wording of RJRB's earlier post?

It's not anally retentive when you are counting prunes to state that you are counting prunes, not fruit. The same goes for figs, which could be a prune magnifier. Not so much potatoes.

The UK is not paying for an FTA.

That's right.

Although, I was musing on consequences if it were to become so.

:)

---------- Post added 08-12-2017 at 13:46 ----------

That’s exactly what I claimed and you said it was a load of guff.

Guff is indeed an appropriate word. Maybe if you'd ordered potatoes and not just fruit you wouldn't be trying to cope with so many prunes and figs in your life.

It's not anally retentive when you are counting prunes to state that you are counting prunes, not fruit. The same goes for figs, which could be a prune magnifier. Not so much potatoes.
Sadly for your analogy, it falls on the first line of the post which you criticised, which indeed referred to levels of net contribution to the EU (by head or otherwise).

Prunes it was, and certainly not potatoes, by any stretch of the imagination.

But perhaps not prunes of the same variety, I'll give you that much.

Now I don't know about you (and it's a free world), but I find the minutiae of prune varieties pretty much anal-retentive :P

That's right.

Although, I was musing on consequences if it were to become so.

:)

Is frothing an inexhaustible occurrence, or is there a physical limit to it?

:D

As it happens I was reminded of froth the other day when I stumbled across a photo of Nigel Farage standing in front of that daft poster of lines of migrants.

I fear that your question may never be answered since you are asking the wrong question - it's more a case of recycling froth, than if there is a limit on quantity. I wouldn't recommend you try recycling with prunes.

So, paying large amount of money just to be in almost same state as before referendum?

No quite, no involvement, no influence (although some would say we didn't anyway).

Paying to be part of the club without the benefits of membership.

Sounds like a good deal to me!?

No quite, no involvement, no influence (although some would say we didn't anyway).

Paying to be part of the club without the benefits of membership.

Sounds like a good deal to me!?

But don't forget, "nothing is agreed until everything is agreed, individual items cannot be settled separately". What a load of old baloney.

Angel1.

But don't forget, "nothing is agreed until everything is agreed, individual items cannot be settled separately". What a load of old baloney.

Angel1.

Absolutely.

I always thought 'no trade negotiations until you are no longer part of the club' contradicted itself as part of leaving the club included negotiating a trade deal...