The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

My bold=

South Asia also has plenty of skilled workers too you know.....?

Entirely irrelevant to the discussion about unskilled labour being brought to the UK to fill the shortage.

---------- Post added 14-12-2017 at 13:17 ----------

The people of the UK voted to leave. It's up to the politicians to get a the best deal possible. It's not up to them to decide if and when we do.

It absolutely is up to them (parliament).

---------- Post added 14-12-2017 at 13:19 ----------

It appears that Cyclone has had a Damascene conversion to the benefits of being outside the confines of the failing EU. Well done.

As more and more people get on board with Brexit, it will undoubtedly be a success.

Very good, I missed a word, I'm sure you understood though.

Even if 100% of the country were onboard, it wouldn't be a success, because it's wishes don't make economic reality.

A quick trawl on our friend GOOGLE shows that 5 of the 11 who voted against their Leader Theresa May and her efforts to get us out of the EU, represent constituencies that voted to leave the EU.

Anna Soubry 52.5 leave.

Nicky Morgan 50.1 leave.

Antoinette Sandbach 52.2 leave

Jonathan Djanogly 53.5 leave

Sir Oliver Heald 51.4 leave

I thought that MP's elected were supposed to represent their constituency members in Westminster. Apparently not.

Should these 5 now be deselected at the first opportunity, and be replaced by an MP who would follow their constituancy's decision after a democratic vote.

Malcontents or some kind of a hero trying to save our Country from Brexit. I go with malcontents.

Yes, they should ASAP .

Its quite alarming just how riddled with EU agents our Parliament is. All the likes of Kenneth Clark, Anna Soubry, and virtually all the Libdem and SNP MP's have done throughout this whole process since the referendum, is fight the EU's corner, argue the EU's case.

All those Tory "rebels" want deselecting.

Its quite alarming just how riddled with EU agents our Parliament is. All the likes of Kenneth Clark, Anna Soubry, and virtually all the Libdem and SNP MP's have done throughout this whole process since the referendum, is fight the EU's corner, argue the EU's case.

All those Tory "rebels" want deselecting.

What sort of daft inflammatory language are you using? Are you an editor for the Daily Mail? Does it not occur to you that they might genuinely not believe that the UK's future is better outside of the EU?

Brexiteers keep talking of Remoaners, seems to me it is you lot doing all the school-yard moaning: [screechy ten year old voice]'if you're not with us, you are against us!'[/screechy]

What sort of daft inflammatory language are you using? Are you an editor for the Daily Mail? Does it not occur to you that they might genuinely not believe that the UK's future is better outside of the EU?

Brexiteers keep talking of Remoaners, seems to me it is you lot doing all the school-yard moaning: [screechy ten year old voice]'if you're not with us, you are against us!'[/screechy]

Over the next few years, keep an eye on how many current MP's move on to get high flying careers in the EU. You just know Agent Chuka Umunna will land a directorship in some big EU firm no doubt. Its what the likes of him went into politics for; for them, England and Britain is a puddle to be stepped over and beyond into a wider world of international banking and big pharma and so on.