The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

I don't think there can be any justification for another referendum before the consequences of the 2016 have been sorted. Then whatever is agreed needs to be given a reasonable amount of time to work before another referendum about Europe should even be discussed.

So democracy is a problem for you?

And here's me thinking that Brexiters wanted to 'take back control',and make their own decisions in their own Parliament.:hihi:

---------- Post added 14-12-2017 at 16:37 ----------

Where's the man of the people when you need him?,he'll tell 'em.

Whos that, ? Lord Prescott

I thought Lord Prescot was a man of the common people

Aw bless, Sir Nige’ still upset he lost his chance of a knighthood :(

Never mind, I’m sure Sir Nige’s £70,000+ MEP pension will soften the blow . . . Do you think Sir Nige’ will continue to bleat about overpaid European bureaucrats, while he’s still pocketing the cash ?

Never mind, I’m sure Sir Nige’s £70,000+ MEP pension will soften the blow . . . Do you think Sir Nige’ will continue to bleat about overpaid European bureaucrats, while he’s still pocketing the cash ?

Who is this Sir Nige of which you speak? All I can think of is Nigel Havers

Who is this Sir Nige of which you speak? All I can think of is Nigel Havers

Sorry, can’t say I’ve heard of Nigel Havers.

Did Nigel Havers have a couple of kids with a Germanese bird, while complaining we’re being overrun by immigrants ?

Did Nigel Havers abandon his own political party after the EU referendum vote, because he knew Brexit couldn’t deliver the promises he’d made ?

Is that the Nigel Havers you’re on about ?

:huh:

Sorry, can’t say I’ve heard of Nigel Havers.

Did Nigel Havers have a couple of kids with a Germanese bird, while complaining we’re being overrun by immigrants ?

Did Nigel Havers abandon his own political party after the EU referendum vote, because he knew Brexit couldn’t deliver the promises he’d made ?

Is that the Nigel Havers you’re on about ?

:huh:

No , Nigel Havers is a poshboy actor

Absolutely - £70,000+ is mere chicken feed to Nigel. He probably thinks being on such a paltry sum allows him to continue his anti establishment man of the people shtick.