The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

More accurately, why complain about an ‘exclusive unaccountable cabal’ at the head of the EU, then wish death threats to MPs who resist a cabal of ministers setting themselves up in a similar way in our parliament with Henry VIII powers?

I notice every single Brexiter on this thread has failed to condemn the death threats send to Grieve, Soubry etc... and seem to have forgotten the lessons from what happened to Jo Cox.

As long as the traitors and saboteurs are being crushed it’s all good yeah?

Who wants to hand power to a load of tory posh boys. . .

well what else did you think you were voting for, when you voted Leave?

Another £350milion a week for the NHS??

To take back control of our borders??

Yet more proof you’ve no idea what Brexit means for the country :roll:

well what else did you think you were voting for, when you voted Leave?

Another £350milion a week for the NHS??

To take back control of our borders??

Yet more proof you’ve no idea what Brexit means for the country :roll:

To get the country back under our control.

Must make you feel great paying £350 million a week for Niges wages and pension, you love him really dont you.

Did you vote to join the quisling club? life under the jackboot didn't appeal to me.

Seems like you have no idea what you're paying for, Junker the drunker will make you pay his drinks bill, Brexit will make sure you dont.

To get the country back under our control.

Must make you feel great paying £350 million a week for Niges wages and pension, you love him really dont you.

Did you vote to join the quisling club? life under the jackboot didn't appeal to me.

Seems like you have no idea what you're paying for, Junker the drunker will make you pay his drinks bill, Brexit will make sure you dont.

Life under the jackboot? £350m? Do you honestly believe that nonsense?

---------- Post added 16-12-2017 at 12:42 ----------

Apparently Farage is now claiming to be skint, despite living in £4million house, having an estimated net worth of £2.5million and having a salary of £84,000 plus expenses.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/16/nigel-farage-skint-ukip-4m-townhouse

I could do with being that skint myself ;)

It’s not easy being married with kids, maintaining multiple mistresses, and keeping prolific tobacco and alcohol habits going.

Nige needs every penny

It seems increasingly likely that negotiations will lead to a future more suited to those that voted remain than to the ardent Brexit supporters.

The reason being that there is no enthusiasm from civil servants,industrialists and politicians to pursue the hard line which would damage our economy.

So it’s going to be a rocky ride over the next few years as these Brexitinos(Brexit in name only)have to put up with the carping from the sidelines of Farage,Ukip,Rees Mogg,IDS et al,as they move towards a settlement.

The EU was in danger of moving increasingly towards an autocratic organisation and should have listened to the entreaties of one of its major members.

I think that this is being increasingly recognised by many countries,and there is a group of German MEPs and industrialists who would like to discuss the possibility of offering new terms to the UK to avoid a mutually damaging Brexit.

It should never have come to this but it’s not too late to listen to the voices of reason.

Life under the jackboot? £350m? Do you honestly believe that nonsense?

---------- Post added 16-12-2017 at 12:42 ----------

It’s not easy being married with kids, maintaining multiple mistresses, and keeping prolific tobacco and alcohol habits going.

Nige needs every penny

Do you want to hang around to find out?

Seems Nige will get every penny if it was down to you,

Nige seems to be one who wants off the gravy train, but the likes of you won't let him,

a bit of masochism on your behalf methinks I suppose it takes all sorts

Do you want to hang around to find out?

Seems Nige will get every penny if it was down to you,

Nige seems to be one who wants off the gravy train, but the likes of you won't let him,

a bit of masochism on your behalf methinks I suppose it takes all sorts

More utter nonsense.

There is no EU jackboot. There never will be. The idea of it is just paranoid crap. In case you hadn’t noticed the political agenda in the U.K. is what has been captured by right wingers, in a way that their continental counterparts can only dream of.

The jackboots are here in the U.K. not in the EU. And you support them.

Just wise up to the world.