The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

Nige seems to be one who wants off the gravy train, but the likes of you won't let him

Yes, of course, which is why Sir Nige’ handed back his £70,000+ a year MEP pension :)

Hang on a minute, no he didn’t, he fight tooth and nail to keep it, didn’t he?

No surprise there, Sir Nige’s French mistresses ain’t cheap.

He’s still a genius though. He has been paid all these years to fight the EU from the inside. He achieves his mission and receives a big fat pension on top.

What mission did Sir Nige’ achieve ?

To drop the value of £ sterling by 10% overnight ?

Leading to a 20% cost increase in imported goods ?

Mission completed, I’d say.

Let’s be honest, if Gordon McBroon had been responsible for a 10% overnight drop in sterling, we’d be calling for his head.

Yet when Sir Nige’ does it, you want to bestow on him a knighthood :|

What mission did Sir Nige’ achieve ?

To drop the value of £ sterling by 10% overnight ?

Leading to a 20% cost increase in imported goods ?

Mission completed, I’d say.

Let’s be honest, if Gordon McBroon had been responsible for a 10% overnight drop in sterling, we’d be calling for his head.

Yet when Sir Nige’ does it, you want to bestow on him a knighthood :|

You mean like, when we called for Gordon Brown's head, when he sold off half of Britain's gold reserves when the price of gold was at historic low prices.

More utter nonsense.

There is no EU jackboot. There never will be. The idea of it is just paranoid crap. In case you hadn’t noticed the political agenda in the U.K. is what has been captured by right wingers, in a way that their continental counterparts can only dream of.

The jackboots are here in the U.K. not in the EU. And you support them.

Just wise up to the world.

Must be a nice bubble you live in, is it quisling city?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=eu+will+punish+uk&ei=cEc1WomKBozHgAaauaPoBg&start=0&sa=N&biw=1360&bih=637

I am a worker.

I am also in the capitalist elite - the very fact that I live in the UK and am proud to be British puts me in that bracket - you can't escape it, except by giving it all up and leaving.

The EU is a global capitalist elite project.

The enormous power and wealth gap between the EU (its politicians and top civil servants) and the mass of EU citizens in the member states means that the majority of us cannot identify with such an out of touch, privileged elite.

Yet, strangely, you claim to be a part of this Capitalist elite.

Do all Remainers imagine that they are a part of the EU Elite?

Could this explain the sheer nastiness of many diehard Remainers?

Does supporting the EU create an exaggerated sense of one's self importance, a false sense of superiority over others who do not share the same world view?

Yes, of course, which is why Sir Nige’ handed back his £70,000+ a year MEP pension :)

Hang on a minute, no he didn’t, he fight tooth and nail to keep it, didn’t he?

No surprise there, Sir Nige’s French mistresses ain’t cheap.

Nige sends his thanks for aiding him.:hihi: