The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

Nige sends his thanks for aiding him.:hihi:

Tell Sir Nige’ I’m sorry he missed out on his knighthood.

And tell Sir Nige’ I’m sorry Roy Moore lost in Alabama too.

I never thought Sir Nige’ would openly support people who committed sexual assault against minors, especially after what happened in Rovvrem, but yeah, looks like I was wrong again :help:

---------- Post added 16-12-2017 at 17:39 ----------

Could this explain the sheer nastiness of many diehard Remainers?

When Brexit MPs are being shot and stabbed to death while going about their daily business, and the ones not yet murdered are receiving death threats from remainers, then maybe I’ll start taking you seriously

I never thought Sir Nige’ would openly support people who committed sexual assault against minors, especially after what happened in Rovvrem, but yeah, looks like I was wrong again :help:

When Brexit MPs are being shot and stabbed to death while going about their daily business, and the ones not yet murdered are receiving death threats from remainers, then maybe I’ll start taking you seriously

Whos committed " sexual assault against minors" ?

A pathetic attempt,

Mr Farage, one of a series of high profile figures who campaigned for the anti-establishment judge, said" if the accusations of sexual assault and inappropriate conduct made by five women were true, then Mr Moore - who has repeatedly denied the allegations - should stand down".

A pathetic attempt,

Mr Farage, one of a series of high profile figures who campaigned for the anti-establishment judge, said" if the accusations of sexual assault and inappropriate conduct made by five women were true, then Mr Moore - who has repeatedly denied the allegations - should stand down".

Wouldn’t it be better if he just played it safe and didn’t offer support, just in case. Otherwise surely Farage is taking a massive gamble should the allegations be proven true.

Truth is Farage was backing Trump who was backing Moore. Trump has his own allegations to deal with of course. Farage has his own reasons for backing Trump.

Farage is an opportunist who likes to create division. The most fertile ground for him right now is in America - he’s already done what he wanted in the U.K.

A pathetic attempt,

So they are just allegations, thanks for that

---------- Post added 16-12-2017 at 20:23 ----------

Wouldn’t it be better if he just played it safe and didn’t offer support, just in case. Otherwise surely Farage is taking a massive gamble should the allegations be proven true.

Truth is Farage was backing Trump who was backing Moore. Trump has his own allegations to deal with of course. Farage has his own reasons for backing Trump.

Farage is an opportunist who likes to create division. The most fertile ground for him right now is in America - he’s already done what he wanted in the U.K.

Another one dealing in allegations

So they are just allegations, thanks for that

---------- Post added 16-12-2017 at 20:23 ----------

Another one dealing in allegations

Generally people try and clear their names in these situations.

---------- Post added 16-12-2017 at 20:50 ----------

???????.......

Chin up. At least you get support with travel costs and reduced entry to local Museums.