The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

...and the ones not yet murdered are receiving death threats from remainers, then maybe I’ll start taking you seriously

How about the old Brexiteers whom are receiving death wishes from a certain Remainer? Best remind them to stick their heating on....wouldn't want them getting cold now would we?

How about the old Brexiteers whom are receiving death wishes from a certain Remainer? Best remind them to stick their heating on....wouldn't want them getting cold now would we?

Don't understand this one? Can you explain - with facts please?

Don't understand this one? Can you explain - with facts please?

I'm highlighting the hypocrisy of Joker by reminding him of his wish for Old Brexit voters to freeze to death throughout winter.

Because of the disgusting nature of that post it was correctly deleted by moderators but nevertheless it was posted.

I thought you were being got at for being unemployed and was trying to cheer you up.

Apologies if you’re not unemployed. Best to just ignore the haters.

No you didn't , you were just making assumptions again . Just as you assume all brexiters are either , Elderly , poorly educated , racist , Little Englanders , neo Nazis or any of the above , when in truth you know nothing about me . Talking of "haters" , you are the "hater" . Admit it, you hurt a little bit that you lost , don't you sweetie. And generally, people who make accusations take their case to court with evidence

Edited by hackey lad

I'm highlighting the hypocrisy of Joker by reminding him of his wish for Old Brexit voters to freeze to death throughout winter.

Because of the disgusting nature of that post it was correctly deleted by moderators but nevertheless it was posted.

Well, they ain't getting any younger, unless you can prove otherwise.

Anyway, since you refuse to let the matter die (no pun intended) you may be interested to know I brought the matter up again yesterday.

Do try to keep up, in case I would ever accuse you of being a bit dim

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=11774445#post11774445

No you didn't , you were just making assumptions again . Just as you assume all brexiters are either , Elderly , poorly educated , racist , Little Englanders , neo Nazis or any of the above , when in truth you know nothing about me . Talking of "haters" , you are the "hater" . Admit it, you hurt a little bit that you lost , don't you sweetie

Are you unemployed or on benefits? Has that affected the way you voted?

I’m interested because the other night on QT the Labour panellist said something interesting: she said she wanted to end the undercutting of wages by immigrants. Has that happened to you, or maybe worse? Serious questions.

Do try to keep up, in case I would ever accuse you of being a bit dim[/color]

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=11774445#post11774445

It's OK, I don't tend to follow this thread as religiously as most on here. Unfortunately, my life doesn't revolve around wishing death on people, making up childish nicknames for politicians, assuming anyone who thinks differently to me is a racist, bigot, fascist, poor, elderly etc, etc and I don't go hunting for every bit of bad news and going "See...Brexit has caused this."

Accuse me of being dim if you wish. I'm not a remainer so you've probably made your mind up about my intellect way before this conversation...

It's OK, I don't tend to follow this thread as religiously as most on here. Unfortunately, my life doesn't revolve around wishing death on people, making up childish nicknames for politicians, assuming anyone who thinks differently to me is a racist, bigot, fascist, poor, elderly etc, etc and I don't go hunting for every bit of bad news and going "See...Brexit has caused this."

Accuse me of being dim if you wish. I'm not a remainer so you've probably made your mind up about my intellect way before this conversation...

So you're gonna stop stalking me then or not?:)