The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

T

Die hard Remainer TUC general secretary Frances O’Grady has claimed, “It’s the EU that guarantees workers paid holidays, parental leave and equal treatment of part-timers.” Absolute rubbish and easily disproved pro-EU propaganda.

And yet

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-accused-of-refusing-to-explicitly-rule-out-scrapping-paid-holidays-right_uk_5a37bbe9e4b040881bec57c0

May wants to scrap the right to paid holidays... Something she can only do if we leave the EU.

It'll be car boot that suffers though, not me.

And yet

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-accused-of-refusing-to-explicitly-rule-out-scrapping-paid-holidays-right_uk_5a37bbe9e4b040881bec57c0

May wants to scrap the right to paid holidays... Something she can only do if we leave the EU.

Wow, and she actually said that did she? I'm not going deaf but nowhere in that link or video did I read or hear her state that.

From what I can gather she said: "The EU Withdrawal Bill brings the workers’ rights which are currently in EU law into UK law."

Exactly. I am awaiting Car Boot's eulogy of capitalism being bestowed on the UK by the EU *yaddi*yaddy*ya* whilst it is increasingly clear that all the government wants are unilateral free trade arrangements whereby the country will dance to the tunes of big business.

Car Boot, where is your eulogy? Oh! I see it repeated at least twice since I posted this.

Funny that. :help:

The idea that the EU is in favour of big business, when compared to the tories as the alternative is ludicrous. To the point that you have to wonder if Car Boot even believes what he's saying.
I just can't believe how many of you apparently still haven't put him on ignore, tbh :|

I just can't believe how many of you apparently still haven't put him on ignore, tbh :|

I think he’s one of them Putinbot russian trolls that played both sides of the Brexit debate against each other in order to destabilise and divide the country