The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

I'm not the one living in a sh..t hole correct me if I'm wrong.

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/895713/EU-Brexit-cash-scramble-European-Investment-Bank

Naughty European Investment Bank,how dare they make plans to try to cover for the loss of money.

We all know that it's impossible,the EU is doomed,so don't you worry,the dominoes are going to start falling,everybody in Europe is going to be left penniless............PENN-I-LESS..........there will be riots,fire,pestilance and plague..........block up the tunnell,everybody will want to escape to the green and pleasant land.Santa will fly over the EU and miss us out completely,too risky for him,but,like this Christmas,he will be visiting you,personally,in your little bubb,er,I mean house,while you are fast asleep,dreaming of your release from the EU jackboot,and to top it all,it's going to snow for Christmas day......altogether now,Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells,Jingle...........come on you all know it.:hihi:

Naughty European Investment Bank,how dare they make plans to try to cover for the loss of money.

We all know that it's impossible,the EU is doomed,so don't you worry,the dominoes are going to start falling,everybody in Europe is going to be left penniless............PENN-I-LESS..........there will be riots,fire,pestilance and plague..........block up the tunnell,everybody will want to escape to the green and pleasant land.Santa will fly over the EU and miss us out completely,too risky for him,but,like this Christmas,he will be visiting you,personally,in your little bubb,er,I mean house,while you are fast asleep,dreaming of your release from the EU jackboot,and to top it all,it's going to snow for Christmas day......altogether now,Jingle Bells,Jingle Bells,Jingle...........come on you all know it.:hihi:

Nurse it's out of it's bed again, -can you understand that.