The Consequences of Brexit [part 4]

yeah and the contract to make em has to be negotiated, prolly cos more millions, if not billions :suspect:

To be fair, they would be updated soon in any case for new security features required by the US. They new ones may be produced in Germany though.

Besides which, we already effectively issue blue passports - to refugees.

Theres one good thing, we can go back to blue passports :clap:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42443253

The idiots seem happy anyway, despite the fact that the EU didnt compell us to change the colour, we just did :roll::huh::help:

Yeah, funny watching Farage spouting his guff, when in reality the colour was a (lack of) choice of the UK government. Now it's more like a badge of stupidty ;)

The new colour looks a bit drab, if I'm honest. The burgundy one is nicer on the eyes (IMHO).

Anyway,

Passports are burgundy

soon to be blue

you'll notice the difference

stood in the queue ;)

Badoom-tish... ayee thank yooo.. I'm here all week :banana:

---------- Post added 22-12-2017 at 23:24 ----------

Besides which, we already effectively issue blue passports - to refugees.

And pets :D

Edited by Magilla

I’m a remainer obviously but that doesn’t mean I need to be 100% behind everything the EU does and plans.

For 200 years now we as a country have a tradition of stepping into Europe to help resolve issues. I really don’t think stepping away now is the right thing to do. We can fix things from the inside. Trying to fix things from outside is difficult and like I said we have 200 years experience

so do you think it is the better to be behind our country than the EU

Edited by phil752

I’m a remainer obviously but that doesn’t mean I need to be 100% behind everything the EU does and plans.

For 200 years now we as a country have a tradition of stepping into Europe to help resolve issues. I really don’t think stepping away now is the right thing to do. We can fix things from the inside. Trying to fix things from outside is difficult and like I said we have 200 years experience

Have we been screwed every time. I was thinking of a better additive than that but can't without offending

---------- Post added 23-12-2017 at 00:04 ----------

What, like in north Korea?

sorry I edited it to be behind our country

Have we been screwed every time. I was thinking of a better additive than that but can't without offending

---------- Post added 23-12-2017 at 00:04 ----------

sorry I edited it to be behind our country

But what am I following? A flag? A leader who can't lead? A cricket team that can't win test matches overseas - I'm certainly doing the latter. What you're wanting me to do is blindly follow the Maybot and the loosest of concepts that brexit means brexit, no deal is better than a bad deal and many a mickle makes a Muckle. I'm clearly not following someone churchillesque into war. What are you following? Blindly following a flag in the hope that will suddenly make everything alright in a globalised economy? Btw, the express and mail are still very much behind brexit. Is that making things better?

I am not a lemming.

But what am I following? A flag? A leader who can't lead? A cricket team that can't win test matches overseas - I'm certainly doing the latter. What you're wanting me to do is blindly follow the Maybot and the loosest of concepts that brexit means brexit, no deal is better than a bad deal and many a mickle makes a Muckle. I'm clearly not following someone churchillesque into war. What are you following? Blindly following a flag in the hope that will suddenly make everything alright in a globalised economy? Btw, the express and mail are still very much behind brexit. Is that making things better?

I am not a lemming.

Nor am I but why are we always describing to our own doom. Are you honestly saying that the EU does not pick up on our own media. Should we not be more non-self destructive?

Nor am I but why are we always describing to our own doom. Are you honestly saying that the EU does not pick up on our own media. Should we not be more non-self destructive?

Do you think they'll not see through that? Most of them think we're nuts for leaving anyway, do we need to add deluded to that list?

Theyll look at evidence, things like the value of pound etc etc and our collective "winning" attitude and think we've lost the plot. There's nothing, for me at least, to hang onto apart from blind patriotism. As soon as someone has a plan, I'll decide whether it's worth getting behind. I'm not expecting one anytime soon.

Theres one good thing, we can go back to blue passports :clap:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42443253

The idiots seem happy anyway, despite the fact that the EU didnt compell us to change the colour, we just did :roll::huh::help:

Piers Morgan has tweeted:

'Imagine feeling genuinely enraged by the colour of a passport? Remoaners have lost their minds almost as insanely as anti-Trumpers. Calm down snowflakes! It’s Christmas.'

Merry Brexmas, God bless us everyone!